Liam Hemsworth Worried About Miley Cyrus' Health, Gets in Touch With the Singer: Are Miley-Liam Getting Back Together?
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 2:31 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is currently in hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled the remaining tour of United States. This has made her ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth worried and he has reportedly reached out to the "Wrecking Ball" songstress. According to Showbizspy.com, Liam reached out to Miley to know if she was doing fine. He got really worried about Miley's health when he came to know that Miley is hospitalized.
"He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is... They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
The Aussie hunk and Miley dated ever since Miley was 16-years-old and even got engaged. The couple wanted to even get married when Miley turned 21 but somehow things did not work well between the two and they broke up in September 2013.
In an earlier interview with Love magazine, Miley confessed that she and Liam have been in touch with each other even after the break up. The 21-year-old singer told the magazine that nothing can change the fact that she and Liam have been together since a long time and they still communicate.
"I've known this guy all that time and if it doesn't work out I can still smile and love him and he can love me and that's great, that's the way to be," Miley told the magazine.
Miley's current allergic reaction might take a month or so to subside. She is still in the hospital and is getting the support of her million fans. However there is something more serious that has been revealed about the singer's health. The "Wrecking Ball" beauty also suffers from a rare condition called tachycardia where her heart beats at a pace that is faster than a normal pace.
Doctors have advised the singer to cut down on her party and drugs if she wants a longer life. If Miley does not lead a healthy life, she could even suffer a stroke, Miley's doctor told InTouch Weekly.
Given Miley's serious health condition, do you think Liam should get back to Miley to be on her side? The "We Can't Stop Singer" is still single and not dating anyone. Same is true for Liam Hemsworth too. Do you think there are chances of the two getting back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles