Liam Hemsworth Worried About Miley Cyrus' Health, Gets in Touch With the Singer: Are Miley-Liam Getting Back Together?
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 2:31 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is currently in hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled the remaining tour of United States. This has made her ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth worried and he has reportedly reached out to the "Wrecking Ball" songstress. According to Showbizspy.com, Liam reached out to Miley to know if she was doing fine. He got really worried about Miley's health when he came to know that Miley is hospitalized.
"He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is... They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
The Aussie hunk and Miley dated ever since Miley was 16-years-old and even got engaged. The couple wanted to even get married when Miley turned 21 but somehow things did not work well between the two and they broke up in September 2013.
In an earlier interview with Love magazine, Miley confessed that she and Liam have been in touch with each other even after the break up. The 21-year-old singer told the magazine that nothing can change the fact that she and Liam have been together since a long time and they still communicate.
"I've known this guy all that time and if it doesn't work out I can still smile and love him and he can love me and that's great, that's the way to be," Miley told the magazine.
Miley's current allergic reaction might take a month or so to subside. She is still in the hospital and is getting the support of her million fans. However there is something more serious that has been revealed about the singer's health. The "Wrecking Ball" beauty also suffers from a rare condition called tachycardia where her heart beats at a pace that is faster than a normal pace.
Doctors have advised the singer to cut down on her party and drugs if she wants a longer life. If Miley does not lead a healthy life, she could even suffer a stroke, Miley's doctor told InTouch Weekly.
Given Miley's serious health condition, do you think Liam should get back to Miley to be on her side? The "We Can't Stop Singer" is still single and not dating anyone. Same is true for Liam Hemsworth too. Do you think there are chances of the two getting back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report