Liam Hemsworth Worried About Miley Cyrus' Health, Gets in Touch With the Singer: Are Miley-Liam Getting Back Together?
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 2:31 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is currently in hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled the remaining tour of United States. This has made her ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth worried and he has reportedly reached out to the "Wrecking Ball" songstress. According to Showbizspy.com, Liam reached out to Miley to know if she was doing fine. He got really worried about Miley's health when he came to know that Miley is hospitalized.
"He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is... They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
The Aussie hunk and Miley dated ever since Miley was 16-years-old and even got engaged. The couple wanted to even get married when Miley turned 21 but somehow things did not work well between the two and they broke up in September 2013.
In an earlier interview with Love magazine, Miley confessed that she and Liam have been in touch with each other even after the break up. The 21-year-old singer told the magazine that nothing can change the fact that she and Liam have been together since a long time and they still communicate.
"I've known this guy all that time and if it doesn't work out I can still smile and love him and he can love me and that's great, that's the way to be," Miley told the magazine.
Miley's current allergic reaction might take a month or so to subside. She is still in the hospital and is getting the support of her million fans. However there is something more serious that has been revealed about the singer's health. The "Wrecking Ball" beauty also suffers from a rare condition called tachycardia where her heart beats at a pace that is faster than a normal pace.
Doctors have advised the singer to cut down on her party and drugs if she wants a longer life. If Miley does not lead a healthy life, she could even suffer a stroke, Miley's doctor told InTouch Weekly.
Given Miley's serious health condition, do you think Liam should get back to Miley to be on her side? The "We Can't Stop Singer" is still single and not dating anyone. Same is true for Liam Hemsworth too. Do you think there are chances of the two getting back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary