Liam Hemsworth Worried About Miley Cyrus' Health, Gets in Touch With the Singer: Are Miley-Liam Getting Back Together?
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 2:31 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is currently in hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled the remaining tour of United States. This has made her ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth worried and he has reportedly reached out to the "Wrecking Ball" songstress. According to Showbizspy.com, Liam reached out to Miley to know if she was doing fine. He got really worried about Miley's health when he came to know that Miley is hospitalized.
"He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is... They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
The Aussie hunk and Miley dated ever since Miley was 16-years-old and even got engaged. The couple wanted to even get married when Miley turned 21 but somehow things did not work well between the two and they broke up in September 2013.
In an earlier interview with Love magazine, Miley confessed that she and Liam have been in touch with each other even after the break up. The 21-year-old singer told the magazine that nothing can change the fact that she and Liam have been together since a long time and they still communicate.
"I've known this guy all that time and if it doesn't work out I can still smile and love him and he can love me and that's great, that's the way to be," Miley told the magazine.
Miley's current allergic reaction might take a month or so to subside. She is still in the hospital and is getting the support of her million fans. However there is something more serious that has been revealed about the singer's health. The "Wrecking Ball" beauty also suffers from a rare condition called tachycardia where her heart beats at a pace that is faster than a normal pace.
Doctors have advised the singer to cut down on her party and drugs if she wants a longer life. If Miley does not lead a healthy life, she could even suffer a stroke, Miley's doctor told InTouch Weekly.
Given Miley's serious health condition, do you think Liam should get back to Miley to be on her side? The "We Can't Stop Singer" is still single and not dating anyone. Same is true for Liam Hemsworth too. Do you think there are chances of the two getting back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast