Liam Hemsworth Worried About Miley Cyrus' Health, Gets in Touch With the Singer: Are Miley-Liam Getting Back Together?
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 2:31 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is currently in hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled the remaining tour of United States. This has made her ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth worried and he has reportedly reached out to the "Wrecking Ball" songstress. According to Showbizspy.com, Liam reached out to Miley to know if she was doing fine. He got really worried about Miley's health when he came to know that Miley is hospitalized.
"He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is... They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
The Aussie hunk and Miley dated ever since Miley was 16-years-old and even got engaged. The couple wanted to even get married when Miley turned 21 but somehow things did not work well between the two and they broke up in September 2013.
In an earlier interview with Love magazine, Miley confessed that she and Liam have been in touch with each other even after the break up. The 21-year-old singer told the magazine that nothing can change the fact that she and Liam have been together since a long time and they still communicate.
"I've known this guy all that time and if it doesn't work out I can still smile and love him and he can love me and that's great, that's the way to be," Miley told the magazine.
Miley's current allergic reaction might take a month or so to subside. She is still in the hospital and is getting the support of her million fans. However there is something more serious that has been revealed about the singer's health. The "Wrecking Ball" beauty also suffers from a rare condition called tachycardia where her heart beats at a pace that is faster than a normal pace.
Doctors have advised the singer to cut down on her party and drugs if she wants a longer life. If Miley does not lead a healthy life, she could even suffer a stroke, Miley's doctor told InTouch Weekly.
Given Miley's serious health condition, do you think Liam should get back to Miley to be on her side? The "We Can't Stop Singer" is still single and not dating anyone. Same is true for Liam Hemsworth too. Do you think there are chances of the two getting back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar