‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spoilers: Marlene King Reveals Movie Plan, A ‘Hungry, Desperate Kiss’ Plus Toby Absent in Season 5, Episode 7
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 22, 2014 2:22 PM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" to be showcased on the silver screen and it is going to be huge. It looks like "PLL" fans want the show to move from the small screen to the big one. Creator Marlene King dished out possibility of the film. In "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7, Toby is absent and there is a "hungry, desperate" kissing sequence.
"Pretty Little Liars" Movie
The fans of the show want the series to end on the silver screen in the form of a jaw-dropping movie. Creator Marlene King talked to E! Online about the movie plans.
"That's always been the ultimate goal, is that it ends its life in one medium and starts another life on film. I love that," said Marlene.
She also stated that it is not going to be a "made-for-TV" movie.
"Oh we want an in-theatres film! Big, big, big opening weekend, with all those Pretty Little Liars fans are coming out. It would be so much fun. And we'd get to do so much like big stuff too."
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers
Toby (Keegan Allen) is known for leaving town for some or the other reason and it seems he is going to continue heading out in Season 5. "Pretty Little Liars" writer Bryan Holdman confirmed that Toby will be missing in Season 5, Episode 7.
"Sorry, I have to say it is NO," tweeted Bryan in reply to a question on whether fans will get to see Tobester in the episode.
It is possible to he is just off-screen for this particular instalment and might feature in the other ones.
Also, Bryan tweeted a juicy scoop about "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7. This instalment is said to feature a "hungry, desperate kiss."
"Episode 507 is simmering in the pot. So far, I'm adding a dash of drama, a slice of sleuthing, a little lie and a hungry, desperate kiss..." tweeted Bryan.
Who are going to lock lips in this episode?
It can be Caleb and Ali as rumour mills have it that Ali's return is going to start some new love triangles.
How about the new beautiful character Sydney? Emily and Sydney are going to be friends in the new season and a passionate kiss between them can bring down 'Paily'.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 starts June 10, 2014 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899