‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spoilers: Marlene King Reveals Movie Plan, A ‘Hungry, Desperate Kiss’ Plus Toby Absent in Season 5, Episode 7
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 22, 2014 2:22 PM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" to be showcased on the silver screen and it is going to be huge. It looks like "PLL" fans want the show to move from the small screen to the big one. Creator Marlene King dished out possibility of the film. In "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7, Toby is absent and there is a "hungry, desperate" kissing sequence.
"Pretty Little Liars" Movie
The fans of the show want the series to end on the silver screen in the form of a jaw-dropping movie. Creator Marlene King talked to E! Online about the movie plans.
"That's always been the ultimate goal, is that it ends its life in one medium and starts another life on film. I love that," said Marlene.
She also stated that it is not going to be a "made-for-TV" movie.
"Oh we want an in-theatres film! Big, big, big opening weekend, with all those Pretty Little Liars fans are coming out. It would be so much fun. And we'd get to do so much like big stuff too."
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers
Toby (Keegan Allen) is known for leaving town for some or the other reason and it seems he is going to continue heading out in Season 5. "Pretty Little Liars" writer Bryan Holdman confirmed that Toby will be missing in Season 5, Episode 7.
"Sorry, I have to say it is NO," tweeted Bryan in reply to a question on whether fans will get to see Tobester in the episode.
It is possible to he is just off-screen for this particular instalment and might feature in the other ones.
Also, Bryan tweeted a juicy scoop about "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7. This instalment is said to feature a "hungry, desperate kiss."
"Episode 507 is simmering in the pot. So far, I'm adding a dash of drama, a slice of sleuthing, a little lie and a hungry, desperate kiss..." tweeted Bryan.
Who are going to lock lips in this episode?
It can be Caleb and Ali as rumour mills have it that Ali's return is going to start some new love triangles.
How about the new beautiful character Sydney? Emily and Sydney are going to be friends in the new season and a passionate kiss between them can bring down 'Paily'.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 starts June 10, 2014 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues