‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spoilers: Marlene King Reveals Movie Plan, A ‘Hungry, Desperate Kiss’ Plus Toby Absent in Season 5, Episode 7
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 22, 2014 2:22 PM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" to be showcased on the silver screen and it is going to be huge. It looks like "PLL" fans want the show to move from the small screen to the big one. Creator Marlene King dished out possibility of the film. In "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7, Toby is absent and there is a "hungry, desperate" kissing sequence.
"Pretty Little Liars" Movie
The fans of the show want the series to end on the silver screen in the form of a jaw-dropping movie. Creator Marlene King talked to E! Online about the movie plans.
"That's always been the ultimate goal, is that it ends its life in one medium and starts another life on film. I love that," said Marlene.
She also stated that it is not going to be a "made-for-TV" movie.
"Oh we want an in-theatres film! Big, big, big opening weekend, with all those Pretty Little Liars fans are coming out. It would be so much fun. And we'd get to do so much like big stuff too."
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers
Toby (Keegan Allen) is known for leaving town for some or the other reason and it seems he is going to continue heading out in Season 5. "Pretty Little Liars" writer Bryan Holdman confirmed that Toby will be missing in Season 5, Episode 7.
"Sorry, I have to say it is NO," tweeted Bryan in reply to a question on whether fans will get to see Tobester in the episode.
It is possible to he is just off-screen for this particular instalment and might feature in the other ones.
Also, Bryan tweeted a juicy scoop about "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7. This instalment is said to feature a "hungry, desperate kiss."
"Episode 507 is simmering in the pot. So far, I'm adding a dash of drama, a slice of sleuthing, a little lie and a hungry, desperate kiss..." tweeted Bryan.
Who are going to lock lips in this episode?
It can be Caleb and Ali as rumour mills have it that Ali's return is going to start some new love triangles.
How about the new beautiful character Sydney? Emily and Sydney are going to be friends in the new season and a passionate kiss between them can bring down 'Paily'.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 starts June 10, 2014 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- US And Australia Share Visa And Immigration Information
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October