‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spoilers: Marlene King Reveals Movie Plan, A ‘Hungry, Desperate Kiss’ Plus Toby Absent in Season 5, Episode 7
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 22, 2014 2:22 PM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" to be showcased on the silver screen and it is going to be huge. It looks like "PLL" fans want the show to move from the small screen to the big one. Creator Marlene King dished out possibility of the film. In "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7, Toby is absent and there is a "hungry, desperate" kissing sequence.
"Pretty Little Liars" Movie
The fans of the show want the series to end on the silver screen in the form of a jaw-dropping movie. Creator Marlene King talked to E! Online about the movie plans.
"That's always been the ultimate goal, is that it ends its life in one medium and starts another life on film. I love that," said Marlene.
She also stated that it is not going to be a "made-for-TV" movie.
"Oh we want an in-theatres film! Big, big, big opening weekend, with all those Pretty Little Liars fans are coming out. It would be so much fun. And we'd get to do so much like big stuff too."
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers
Toby (Keegan Allen) is known for leaving town for some or the other reason and it seems he is going to continue heading out in Season 5. "Pretty Little Liars" writer Bryan Holdman confirmed that Toby will be missing in Season 5, Episode 7.
"Sorry, I have to say it is NO," tweeted Bryan in reply to a question on whether fans will get to see Tobester in the episode.
It is possible to he is just off-screen for this particular instalment and might feature in the other ones.
Also, Bryan tweeted a juicy scoop about "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7. This instalment is said to feature a "hungry, desperate kiss."
"Episode 507 is simmering in the pot. So far, I'm adding a dash of drama, a slice of sleuthing, a little lie and a hungry, desperate kiss..." tweeted Bryan.
Who are going to lock lips in this episode?
It can be Caleb and Ali as rumour mills have it that Ali's return is going to start some new love triangles.
How about the new beautiful character Sydney? Emily and Sydney are going to be friends in the new season and a passionate kiss between them can bring down 'Paily'.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 starts June 10, 2014 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More