‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spoilers: Marlene King Reveals Movie Plan, A ‘Hungry, Desperate Kiss’ Plus Toby Absent in Season 5, Episode 7
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 22, 2014 2:22 PM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" to be showcased on the silver screen and it is going to be huge. It looks like "PLL" fans want the show to move from the small screen to the big one. Creator Marlene King dished out possibility of the film. In "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7, Toby is absent and there is a "hungry, desperate" kissing sequence.
"Pretty Little Liars" Movie
The fans of the show want the series to end on the silver screen in the form of a jaw-dropping movie. Creator Marlene King talked to E! Online about the movie plans.
"That's always been the ultimate goal, is that it ends its life in one medium and starts another life on film. I love that," said Marlene.
She also stated that it is not going to be a "made-for-TV" movie.
"Oh we want an in-theatres film! Big, big, big opening weekend, with all those Pretty Little Liars fans are coming out. It would be so much fun. And we'd get to do so much like big stuff too."
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers
Toby (Keegan Allen) is known for leaving town for some or the other reason and it seems he is going to continue heading out in Season 5. "Pretty Little Liars" writer Bryan Holdman confirmed that Toby will be missing in Season 5, Episode 7.
"Sorry, I have to say it is NO," tweeted Bryan in reply to a question on whether fans will get to see Tobester in the episode.
It is possible to he is just off-screen for this particular instalment and might feature in the other ones.
Also, Bryan tweeted a juicy scoop about "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 7. This instalment is said to feature a "hungry, desperate kiss."
"Episode 507 is simmering in the pot. So far, I'm adding a dash of drama, a slice of sleuthing, a little lie and a hungry, desperate kiss..." tweeted Bryan.
Who are going to lock lips in this episode?
It can be Caleb and Ali as rumour mills have it that Ali's return is going to start some new love triangles.
How about the new beautiful character Sydney? Emily and Sydney are going to be friends in the new season and a passionate kiss between them can bring down 'Paily'.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 starts June 10, 2014 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery