iPhone 6 Concept Image Boasts Design Apple Will Like
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 22, 2014 1:47 PM EST
The new iPhone 6 concept image boasted a design that Apple will most likely to adopt.
The latest render was created by designer Martin Hajek and packed a larger screen display with virtually no bezels. The concept image showed a slimmer body and a design that is similar to previous iPhones.
According to Concept-Phones, the render packs a 4.7 inches edge-to-edge screen panel based on the leaked schematics, molds and cases that emerged on the web in the past few weeks. Now, French publication Nowhereelse has commissioned designed Martin Hajek to use the leaks and create a very realistic iPhone 6.
Martin Hajek also created iPhone 6 cases for the unit. The device has rounded edges that is supposed 20 per cent thinner compared to the iPhone 5S. Moreover, the speaker at the bottom is now singular, while the 8 shaped dual LED setup from the iPhone 5s has become a single LED one and the camera seems bigger.
Meanwhile, the Cupertino-based tech giant is yet to reveal the official specs and features of the upcoming iPhone 6. Reuters reported that the company was working on two iPhone 6 models. One smartphone will pack a 4.7 inches screen panel and will be the successor of iPhone 5S. The other variant will boast a 5.5 inches display and will start a new smartphone line that will dive in in the phablet category. Other rumoured features of the Apple handset were a faster A8 processor, iOS 8, and TouchID fingerprint sensor.
The latest rumours also claimed that Apple will unveil the iPhone 6 at the Worldwide Developers' Conference on June 2 at Moscone West in San Francisco, California. The device will be introduced alongside a new operating system - iOS 8. While there are reports that claimed that Apple will wait for the full-year cycle and will launch the iPhone 6 in September or in October.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown