New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Concept Image Include Realistic Specs and Features
By Kristin Dian Mariano | April 22, 2014 1:16 PM EST
The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 4 concept image boasts of specs and features that will most likely come true.
The new render was spotted in Samsung4Note.com and showed off a rectangular slab with minimalistic design. The material of the case was still unknown and gone are the rounded edges of the previous Samsung Galaxy Note smartphones.
According to Concept Phones, the Galaxy Note 4 packed a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED phablet with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels and a pixel density of 500+ ppi. Under the hood, the smartphone was equipped with Snapdragon 805 2.5 GHz processor and other specs include LTE Cat 6 Support and an S Pen stylus with updated gestures and air command. The device uses 3 GB of LPDDR3 RAM.
At the back, Note 4 sported a 16 megapixel ISOCELL camera with 4K video recording. Just like its little brother, the device has dustproof and waterproof features. Lastly, the handset will run with the 4.4.3 version of the Kitkat OS.
Meanwhile, rumours claimed that Samsung Galaxy Note 4 could be one of the first devices to pack the new 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset. While there is also the possibility that another variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be powered by the octa-core Exynos processor from Samsung. Furthermore, Samsung's phablet was rumoured to sport an either 2K or 4K flexible display that were apt for the device's humungous screen.
Details about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 were still scarce and Samsung remained tight-lipped when it comes to its plans and roadmap for the year. Trusted Reviews stated that the next-gen phablet will be launched at the IFA tech event set on Sept. 4 to 20. For the last two years, the IFA trade show has been the launching platform of Samsung Galaxy Note series.
A Samsung official told The Korea Times, "Samsung is considering holding a launch event of the Note 4 at the IFA trade fair. It is in the middle of finalising specification details for the upcoming phablet."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family