Nick Young and Iggy Azalea Couldn’t Get Enough of Each Other; Lakers Star Ramblingly Reveals What He’d Do on Iggy’s ‘Derrière’
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 22, 2014 11:43 AM EST
Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young and girlfriend Iggy Azalea couldn't seem to get enough of each other as seen in one of the Aussie-singer-rapper's latest Instagram posts.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Ever since Nick and Iggy's romantic relationship went public, she has been posting pictures of her with him on social media Web sites. On April 18, Iggy shared a picture of her with Nick on Instagram. They were all smiles, and their faces and bodies were so close to each other.
"They just look like two little lambs in love, nuzzling each other's faces," Jason Walker of MTV wrote after the picture made its way online. According to him, Nick and Iggy are "the new cutest couple in town."
The said picture that Iggy posted was taken the very same night that the two of them went out to 1 Oak nightclub in Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. TMZ caught up with the Lakers superstar with Iggy and some of their peers.
"You see what I'm going out in this car with," Nick said pointing to Iggy who had just stepped inside their ride. "What I'm gonna do with this shouldn't be legal," Nick added letting out a naughty laugh. "All of that ass," Nick said. Well, what Nick revealed isn't really too much personal information, but it was enough to make people wonder what is going on in their romantic lives.
As Nick and Iggy cuddle more during the off-season, he will have to also face a tough decision whether or not he stays with the Lakers. For the time being, Nick has his mind made up, declaring that he will opt out his forthcoming player option worth $1.2 million, Insideocal.com reported. Nick said that he thinks he deserve a lot more. However, he also pointed out that he wants to be able to play for the Lakers again because it is his home and means so much to him. The 28-year-old shooting guard further revealed that it would be a blessing if he gets to stay with the Lakers.
"But I believe I came here and prove I deserve a little more, they've been disrespecting Swaggy P." Read more of this story here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group Stage: Puerto Rico vs. Argentina Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: France vs. Serbia Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Daley Blind Is 'Not Strong Enough' For The Premier League - Scholes
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How