Nick Young and Iggy Azalea Couldn’t Get Enough of Each Other; Lakers Star Ramblingly Reveals What He’d Do on Iggy’s ‘Derrière’
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 22, 2014 11:43 AM EST
Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young and girlfriend Iggy Azalea couldn't seem to get enough of each other as seen in one of the Aussie-singer-rapper's latest Instagram posts.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Ever since Nick and Iggy's romantic relationship went public, she has been posting pictures of her with him on social media Web sites. On April 18, Iggy shared a picture of her with Nick on Instagram. They were all smiles, and their faces and bodies were so close to each other.
"They just look like two little lambs in love, nuzzling each other's faces," Jason Walker of MTV wrote after the picture made its way online. According to him, Nick and Iggy are "the new cutest couple in town."
The said picture that Iggy posted was taken the very same night that the two of them went out to 1 Oak nightclub in Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. TMZ caught up with the Lakers superstar with Iggy and some of their peers.
"You see what I'm going out in this car with," Nick said pointing to Iggy who had just stepped inside their ride. "What I'm gonna do with this shouldn't be legal," Nick added letting out a naughty laugh. "All of that ass," Nick said. Well, what Nick revealed isn't really too much personal information, but it was enough to make people wonder what is going on in their romantic lives.
As Nick and Iggy cuddle more during the off-season, he will have to also face a tough decision whether or not he stays with the Lakers. For the time being, Nick has his mind made up, declaring that he will opt out his forthcoming player option worth $1.2 million, Insideocal.com reported. Nick said that he thinks he deserve a lot more. However, he also pointed out that he wants to be able to play for the Lakers again because it is his home and means so much to him. The 28-year-old shooting guard further revealed that it would be a blessing if he gets to stay with the Lakers.
"But I believe I came here and prove I deserve a little more, they've been disrespecting Swaggy P." Read more of this story here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet