Nick Young and Iggy Azalea Couldn’t Get Enough of Each Other; Lakers Star Ramblingly Reveals What He’d Do on Iggy’s ‘Derrière’
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 22, 2014 11:43 AM EST
Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young and girlfriend Iggy Azalea couldn't seem to get enough of each other as seen in one of the Aussie-singer-rapper's latest Instagram posts.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Ever since Nick and Iggy's romantic relationship went public, she has been posting pictures of her with him on social media Web sites. On April 18, Iggy shared a picture of her with Nick on Instagram. They were all smiles, and their faces and bodies were so close to each other.
"They just look like two little lambs in love, nuzzling each other's faces," Jason Walker of MTV wrote after the picture made its way online. According to him, Nick and Iggy are "the new cutest couple in town."
The said picture that Iggy posted was taken the very same night that the two of them went out to 1 Oak nightclub in Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. TMZ caught up with the Lakers superstar with Iggy and some of their peers.
"You see what I'm going out in this car with," Nick said pointing to Iggy who had just stepped inside their ride. "What I'm gonna do with this shouldn't be legal," Nick added letting out a naughty laugh. "All of that ass," Nick said. Well, what Nick revealed isn't really too much personal information, but it was enough to make people wonder what is going on in their romantic lives.
As Nick and Iggy cuddle more during the off-season, he will have to also face a tough decision whether or not he stays with the Lakers. For the time being, Nick has his mind made up, declaring that he will opt out his forthcoming player option worth $1.2 million, Insideocal.com reported. Nick said that he thinks he deserve a lot more. However, he also pointed out that he wants to be able to play for the Lakers again because it is his home and means so much to him. The 28-year-old shooting guard further revealed that it would be a blessing if he gets to stay with the Lakers.
"But I believe I came here and prove I deserve a little more, they've been disrespecting Swaggy P." Read more of this story here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage