Nick Young and Iggy Azalea Couldn’t Get Enough of Each Other; Lakers Star Ramblingly Reveals What He’d Do on Iggy’s ‘Derrière’
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 22, 2014 11:43 AM EST
Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young and girlfriend Iggy Azalea couldn't seem to get enough of each other as seen in one of the Aussie-singer-rapper's latest Instagram posts.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Ever since Nick and Iggy's romantic relationship went public, she has been posting pictures of her with him on social media Web sites. On April 18, Iggy shared a picture of her with Nick on Instagram. They were all smiles, and their faces and bodies were so close to each other.
"They just look like two little lambs in love, nuzzling each other's faces," Jason Walker of MTV wrote after the picture made its way online. According to him, Nick and Iggy are "the new cutest couple in town."
The said picture that Iggy posted was taken the very same night that the two of them went out to 1 Oak nightclub in Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. TMZ caught up with the Lakers superstar with Iggy and some of their peers.
"You see what I'm going out in this car with," Nick said pointing to Iggy who had just stepped inside their ride. "What I'm gonna do with this shouldn't be legal," Nick added letting out a naughty laugh. "All of that ass," Nick said. Well, what Nick revealed isn't really too much personal information, but it was enough to make people wonder what is going on in their romantic lives.
As Nick and Iggy cuddle more during the off-season, he will have to also face a tough decision whether or not he stays with the Lakers. For the time being, Nick has his mind made up, declaring that he will opt out his forthcoming player option worth $1.2 million, Insideocal.com reported. Nick said that he thinks he deserve a lot more. However, he also pointed out that he wants to be able to play for the Lakers again because it is his home and means so much to him. The 28-year-old shooting guard further revealed that it would be a blessing if he gets to stay with the Lakers.
"But I believe I came here and prove I deserve a little more, they've been disrespecting Swaggy P." Read more of this story here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports