NBA Playoffs Preview: West First Round Game 2 – Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | April 22, 2014 10:30 AM EST
With a huge 109-105 road victory in the series opener, the Golden State Warriors now have stolen homecourt advantage in their best-of-seven affair against the Los Angeles Clippers.
NBA: Playoffs-Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers
Chris Paul and Blake Griffin have to play with more composure if they are planning to avoid a 0-2 hole while Stephen Curry needs to find his shooting touch if the Warriors want to grab total control of the series.
Paul finished with 28 points, 7 rebounds and 8 assists but had 6 turnovers including a few down the stretch. Griffin ended up with 16 points on 6-of-13 shooting after fouling with only 19 minutes of play.
Meanwhile, Curry also struggled for just 14 points missing 10-of-16 shots for Golden State but David Lee (20 points and 13 rebounds), Klay Thompson (22 points, 7 rebounds and 5 assists) and Jermaine O'Neal (13 points) filled the scoring void. Harrison Barnes added 14 points and 8 rebounds off the bench.
"A big way to start the series," Curry said in the league’s official website after the Game One victory. "We've been resilient all year. We're not going to quit."
Curry’s Warriors fell behind early but came back to tie the game by halftime. They used a 35-27 run in the third quarter and did enough to douse the Clippers’ end game rallies.
The Warriors know that the Clippers will play with a sense of urgency right at tip-off.
"We had a tremendous will, but this series is far from over," said Golden State head coach Marc Jackson.
Watch Game 2 of the Grizzlies-Thunder series via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Golden State Warriors (+8.5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (O/U: 212.5)
Game time: 12:30 pm AEDT
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28