‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 4 Spoilers: 'Oathkeeper' Brings Sansa in the Arms of Littlefinger, Cersie Orders for Her Head [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 22, 2014 8:03 AM EST
After HBO's Sunday night's episode, the network released a sneak preview of the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones" season 4 episode, "Oathkeeper." The new preview contains the much awaited spoilers about the Mother of Dragons as she takes Meereen, the journey of Bran to find the three-eyed crow and Jon Snow taking volunteers to guard The Wall.
Written by Bryan Cogman and directed by Michelle MacLaren, "Game of thrones'" "Oathkeeper" picks up with the aftermath of the "Purple Wedding." Now that Tyrion is in prison for being the prime suspect of Joffrey's death his situation is now dire and got a visitor from a loyal subject. But the question is will anyone from his family help him?
HBO's official synopsis reads: "Dany balances justice and mercy. Jaime tasks Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) with his honor. Jon secures volunteers while Bran, Jojen (Thomas Brodie-Sangster), Meera (Ellie Kendrick) and Hodor (Kristian Nairn) stumble on shelter. Written by Bryan Cogman; directed by Michelle MacLaren."
Meanwhile, Tyrion's father Tywin Lannister offered to haunt for his grandson's killer and Arya is still stuck with Hound as he give her another life's lesson. "How many Starks do they have to decapitate for you to learn that," says the Hound as he teaches the young Stark girl.
Jaime on the other hand is on the path of redemption meanwhile Jon Snow couldn't sit still when he knew that the traitors are still alive to the north.
Sam is still a coward and chained to his oath of abstinence and just couldn't protect Gilly and her child. There is also a short glimpse of the red-haired Wildling, Ygritte, together with the rest of her tribe on how terrifying they can be.
Back in King's Landing, Sansa is on the run but found herself in captivity and this time in a ship with Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish who may have another plan for her. In one of the scenes, Littlefinger reminded Sansa that everyone is a liar then promises her that he will keep her safe while Cersie ordered Jamie for her head.
"Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 4 "Oathkeeper" is scheduled to be aired on April 27th on HBO.
Check the preview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia