‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 4 Spoilers: 'Oathkeeper' Brings Sansa in the Arms of Littlefinger, Cersie Orders for Her Head [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 22, 2014 8:03 AM EST
After HBO's Sunday night's episode, the network released a sneak preview of the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones" season 4 episode, "Oathkeeper." The new preview contains the much awaited spoilers about the Mother of Dragons as she takes Meereen, the journey of Bran to find the three-eyed crow and Jon Snow taking volunteers to guard The Wall.
Written by Bryan Cogman and directed by Michelle MacLaren, "Game of thrones'" "Oathkeeper" picks up with the aftermath of the "Purple Wedding." Now that Tyrion is in prison for being the prime suspect of Joffrey's death his situation is now dire and got a visitor from a loyal subject. But the question is will anyone from his family help him?
HBO's official synopsis reads: "Dany balances justice and mercy. Jaime tasks Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) with his honor. Jon secures volunteers while Bran, Jojen (Thomas Brodie-Sangster), Meera (Ellie Kendrick) and Hodor (Kristian Nairn) stumble on shelter. Written by Bryan Cogman; directed by Michelle MacLaren."
Meanwhile, Tyrion's father Tywin Lannister offered to haunt for his grandson's killer and Arya is still stuck with Hound as he give her another life's lesson. "How many Starks do they have to decapitate for you to learn that," says the Hound as he teaches the young Stark girl.
Jaime on the other hand is on the path of redemption meanwhile Jon Snow couldn't sit still when he knew that the traitors are still alive to the north.
Sam is still a coward and chained to his oath of abstinence and just couldn't protect Gilly and her child. There is also a short glimpse of the red-haired Wildling, Ygritte, together with the rest of her tribe on how terrifying they can be.
Back in King's Landing, Sansa is on the run but found herself in captivity and this time in a ship with Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish who may have another plan for her. In one of the scenes, Littlefinger reminded Sansa that everyone is a liar then promises her that he will keep her safe while Cersie ordered Jamie for her head.
"Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 4 "Oathkeeper" is scheduled to be aired on April 27th on HBO.
Check the preview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools