‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 4 Spoilers: 'Oathkeeper' Brings Sansa in the Arms of Littlefinger, Cersie Orders for Her Head [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 22, 2014 8:03 AM EST
After HBO's Sunday night's episode, the network released a sneak preview of the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones" season 4 episode, "Oathkeeper." The new preview contains the much awaited spoilers about the Mother of Dragons as she takes Meereen, the journey of Bran to find the three-eyed crow and Jon Snow taking volunteers to guard The Wall.
Written by Bryan Cogman and directed by Michelle MacLaren, "Game of thrones'" "Oathkeeper" picks up with the aftermath of the "Purple Wedding." Now that Tyrion is in prison for being the prime suspect of Joffrey's death his situation is now dire and got a visitor from a loyal subject. But the question is will anyone from his family help him?
HBO's official synopsis reads: "Dany balances justice and mercy. Jaime tasks Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) with his honor. Jon secures volunteers while Bran, Jojen (Thomas Brodie-Sangster), Meera (Ellie Kendrick) and Hodor (Kristian Nairn) stumble on shelter. Written by Bryan Cogman; directed by Michelle MacLaren."
Meanwhile, Tyrion's father Tywin Lannister offered to haunt for his grandson's killer and Arya is still stuck with Hound as he give her another life's lesson. "How many Starks do they have to decapitate for you to learn that," says the Hound as he teaches the young Stark girl.
Jaime on the other hand is on the path of redemption meanwhile Jon Snow couldn't sit still when he knew that the traitors are still alive to the north.
Sam is still a coward and chained to his oath of abstinence and just couldn't protect Gilly and her child. There is also a short glimpse of the red-haired Wildling, Ygritte, together with the rest of her tribe on how terrifying they can be.
Back in King's Landing, Sansa is on the run but found herself in captivity and this time in a ship with Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish who may have another plan for her. In one of the scenes, Littlefinger reminded Sansa that everyone is a liar then promises her that he will keep her safe while Cersie ordered Jamie for her head.
"Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 4 "Oathkeeper" is scheduled to be aired on April 27th on HBO.
Check the preview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related