‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 4 Spoilers: 'Oathkeeper' Brings Sansa in the Arms of Littlefinger, Cersie Orders for Her Head [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 22, 2014 8:03 AM EST
After HBO's Sunday night's episode, the network released a sneak preview of the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones" season 4 episode, "Oathkeeper." The new preview contains the much awaited spoilers about the Mother of Dragons as she takes Meereen, the journey of Bran to find the three-eyed crow and Jon Snow taking volunteers to guard The Wall.
Written by Bryan Cogman and directed by Michelle MacLaren, "Game of thrones'" "Oathkeeper" picks up with the aftermath of the "Purple Wedding." Now that Tyrion is in prison for being the prime suspect of Joffrey's death his situation is now dire and got a visitor from a loyal subject. But the question is will anyone from his family help him?
HBO's official synopsis reads: "Dany balances justice and mercy. Jaime tasks Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) with his honor. Jon secures volunteers while Bran, Jojen (Thomas Brodie-Sangster), Meera (Ellie Kendrick) and Hodor (Kristian Nairn) stumble on shelter. Written by Bryan Cogman; directed by Michelle MacLaren."
Meanwhile, Tyrion's father Tywin Lannister offered to haunt for his grandson's killer and Arya is still stuck with Hound as he give her another life's lesson. "How many Starks do they have to decapitate for you to learn that," says the Hound as he teaches the young Stark girl.
Jaime on the other hand is on the path of redemption meanwhile Jon Snow couldn't sit still when he knew that the traitors are still alive to the north.
Sam is still a coward and chained to his oath of abstinence and just couldn't protect Gilly and her child. There is also a short glimpse of the red-haired Wildling, Ygritte, together with the rest of her tribe on how terrifying they can be.
Back in King's Landing, Sansa is on the run but found herself in captivity and this time in a ship with Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish who may have another plan for her. In one of the scenes, Littlefinger reminded Sansa that everyone is a liar then promises her that he will keep her safe while Cersie ordered Jamie for her head.
"Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 4 "Oathkeeper" is scheduled to be aired on April 27th on HBO.
Check the preview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L