‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 4 Spoilers: 'Oathkeeper' Brings Sansa in the Arms of Littlefinger, Cersie Orders for Her Head [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 22, 2014 8:03 AM EST
After HBO's Sunday night's episode, the network released a sneak preview of the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones" season 4 episode, "Oathkeeper." The new preview contains the much awaited spoilers about the Mother of Dragons as she takes Meereen, the journey of Bran to find the three-eyed crow and Jon Snow taking volunteers to guard The Wall.
Written by Bryan Cogman and directed by Michelle MacLaren, "Game of thrones'" "Oathkeeper" picks up with the aftermath of the "Purple Wedding." Now that Tyrion is in prison for being the prime suspect of Joffrey's death his situation is now dire and got a visitor from a loyal subject. But the question is will anyone from his family help him?
HBO's official synopsis reads: "Dany balances justice and mercy. Jaime tasks Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) with his honor. Jon secures volunteers while Bran, Jojen (Thomas Brodie-Sangster), Meera (Ellie Kendrick) and Hodor (Kristian Nairn) stumble on shelter. Written by Bryan Cogman; directed by Michelle MacLaren."
Meanwhile, Tyrion's father Tywin Lannister offered to haunt for his grandson's killer and Arya is still stuck with Hound as he give her another life's lesson. "How many Starks do they have to decapitate for you to learn that," says the Hound as he teaches the young Stark girl.
Jaime on the other hand is on the path of redemption meanwhile Jon Snow couldn't sit still when he knew that the traitors are still alive to the north.
Sam is still a coward and chained to his oath of abstinence and just couldn't protect Gilly and her child. There is also a short glimpse of the red-haired Wildling, Ygritte, together with the rest of her tribe on how terrifying they can be.
Back in King's Landing, Sansa is on the run but found herself in captivity and this time in a ship with Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish who may have another plan for her. In one of the scenes, Littlefinger reminded Sansa that everyone is a liar then promises her that he will keep her safe while Cersie ordered Jamie for her head.
"Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 4 "Oathkeeper" is scheduled to be aired on April 27th on HBO.
Check the preview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence