'The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder has New Girlfriend, Nina Dobrev Heart Broken?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 22, 2014 7:59 AM EST
Ian Somerhalder has definitely made women all over the globe swoon with his smoldering looks and sexy tousled hair. His relationship with Bulgarian beauty Nina Dobrev, also his co-star on the hit series "The Vampire Diaries," has made women and men alike jealous from all the corners of the world. Too bad that after years of being together, the hot couple called off their relationship.
The blue-eyed actor has definitely taken a long time in moving on from the Eastern European beauty that is Nina Dobrev. Known to be discreet with all of the people that he dates, Nina Dobrev is said to be the only woman that he was open about when the media pressed on for more information about the two. Now, finally mustering the courage to move on from Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder is back to his clandestine ways.
In a report by Entertainment Wise, the hunky actor is said to be getting it on with colleague Molly Swenson. Somerhalder is also a part of the advisory board of a company which Molly Swenson currently heads as CEO. The two were apparently seen in a casual date with the hunky actor holding hands with the former "American Idol" star. The two went to party at a Details Magazine event and later headed to Treats! party to honor cover girl Dylan Penn.
"As he was walking towards the steps of Club James, he was greeted by two people from the event who introduced himself. They shook hands with Ian, smiled, and began ushering the group [Ian, Molly and two pals] inside," says a source from the party as reported by Entertainment Wise.
"Two of Ian's friends were in front and Ian and his date were following closely behind casually holding hands. They seemed happy, casual, and enjoying the evening. How cute!" the source further added to the news outlet.
Is Nina Dobrev affected over the rumored news of Somerhalder's new girlfriend?
She might as well be. Various reports have been claiming that Ian Somerhalder was just head over heels over the Bulgarian beauty even after they broke up. If the rumors were to be true about Ian and Molly, Nina would probably not have the chance to get back with Ian anymore.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected