NBA Playoffs Preview: West First Round Game 2 – Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | April 22, 2014 2:25 AM EST
The Oklahoma City Thunder took the first game of their Western Conference First Round series against the Memphis Grizzlies last Saturday. Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the rest of the Thunder hope to duplicate the feat and get the 2-0 lead in the best-of-seven affair.
NBA: Playoffs-Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder
Zach Randolph and the rest of the Grizzlies made a game out of it by clamping down on the Thunder in the third quarter, but OKC weathered the storm to hold on to the easy 100-to-86 Game One victory. Memphis looks to perform better off the gates in Game Two after trailing 56-to-34 after the first half in the opener.
Durant finished with 33 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists while Westbrook added 23 points, 10 rebounds and 5 assists for the Thunder, which held the Grizzlies to just 25 per cent shooting in the first half.
Randolph top-scored with 21 markers with 11 rebounds while Marc Gasol and Mike Conley finished with 16 points apiece for the Grizzlies, which held the Thunder to 13 points in the third quarter when they made their comeback.
OKC was favoured by 7.5 points in Game One and covered the spread comfortably.
Watch Game 2 of the Grizzlies-Thunder series via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Memphis Grizzlies (+7) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (O/U: 189.5)
Game time: 10:00 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Memphis Grizzlies Trends
- The Grizzlies are 3-9-1 ATS in their last 13 games
- The Grizzlies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games in the First Round of the Playoffs
- The Grizzlies are 3-12-2 ATS in their last 17 games vs. West teams
Oklahoma City Thunder Trends
- The Thunder are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games at home
- The Thunder are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. West teams
- The Thunder are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. Memphis
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS