'Fall Out Boy' and 'Paramore' team up for 'Monumentour': Favorite Songs Will be Performed, Hot Summer Concert Tour Coming Soon!
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | April 21, 2014 11:37 PM EST
Alternative/Pop Punk rock bands "Fall Out Boy" and "Paramore" join together for "Monumentour" this Summer. FOB's recent hit "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light 'Em up)", and Paramore's "Still In To You" are promised to be played live in all destinations for the tour.
Fall Out Boy is an Pop/Punk rock band from Wilmette, Illinois in Chicago and was formed back in 2011. The band now consists of members, Patrick Stump (vocalist), Pete Wentz (bassist), Joe Trohman (guitarist), and Andy Hurley (drummer). FOB made waves with their major-label "From Under The Cork Tree" back in 2005. Their singles, "Sugar We're Going Down", and "Dance, Dance" were one of the first few songs that attracted much popularity. Already making a name for themselves, their next album released 2007 "Infinity on High" hit number one on Billboard 200.
Members of the band Fall Out Boy perform during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York
Come year 2013 when FOB had a hiatus in 2009-2012, they recorded and released the album "Save Rock and Roll". This gave them their career's second number one. With their upcoming concert collaboration with Paramore, it could be one of the first moments when fans will hear FOB sing their recent hit single titled "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark" live.
The regrouped Paramore is an Alternative/Punk/Pop/Emo rock band formed back in 2004. They now consist of members Hayley Williams (vocalist), Jeremy Davis (bassist), and Taylor York (guitarist). Their first albums were "All We Know is Falling" (2005), and "Riot!" (2007). Paramore's "That's What You Get", "Monster", and "Crush, Crush, Crush" were some of the many tracks that gained love from fans worldwide. News of disbanding, and change of group members happened to the band throughout their years, but when 2013 came, Paramore started releasing songs once again. Their recent hit "Still Into You", a crowd/fan favorite track, will be played in "Momentour" come Summer 2014 in the US.
Sale for tickets already started January 17 onwards.
Click on the link to see Monumentour's destinations in the US , listed by rollingstone.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff