'Fall Out Boy' and 'Paramore' team up for 'Monumentour': Favorite Songs Will be Performed, Hot Summer Concert Tour Coming Soon!
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | April 21, 2014 11:37 PM EST
Alternative/Pop Punk rock bands "Fall Out Boy" and "Paramore" join together for "Monumentour" this Summer. FOB's recent hit "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light 'Em up)", and Paramore's "Still In To You" are promised to be played live in all destinations for the tour.
Fall Out Boy is an Pop/Punk rock band from Wilmette, Illinois in Chicago and was formed back in 2011. The band now consists of members, Patrick Stump (vocalist), Pete Wentz (bassist), Joe Trohman (guitarist), and Andy Hurley (drummer). FOB made waves with their major-label "From Under The Cork Tree" back in 2005. Their singles, "Sugar We're Going Down", and "Dance, Dance" were one of the first few songs that attracted much popularity. Already making a name for themselves, their next album released 2007 "Infinity on High" hit number one on Billboard 200.
Members of the band Fall Out Boy perform during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York
Come year 2013 when FOB had a hiatus in 2009-2012, they recorded and released the album "Save Rock and Roll". This gave them their career's second number one. With their upcoming concert collaboration with Paramore, it could be one of the first moments when fans will hear FOB sing their recent hit single titled "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark" live.
The regrouped Paramore is an Alternative/Punk/Pop/Emo rock band formed back in 2004. They now consist of members Hayley Williams (vocalist), Jeremy Davis (bassist), and Taylor York (guitarist). Their first albums were "All We Know is Falling" (2005), and "Riot!" (2007). Paramore's "That's What You Get", "Monster", and "Crush, Crush, Crush" were some of the many tracks that gained love from fans worldwide. News of disbanding, and change of group members happened to the band throughout their years, but when 2013 came, Paramore started releasing songs once again. Their recent hit "Still Into You", a crowd/fan favorite track, will be played in "Momentour" come Summer 2014 in the US.
Sale for tickets already started January 17 onwards.
Click on the link to see Monumentour's destinations in the US , listed by rollingstone.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date