'Fall Out Boy' and 'Paramore' team up for 'Monumentour': Favorite Songs Will be Performed, Hot Summer Concert Tour Coming Soon!
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | April 21, 2014 11:37 PM EST
Alternative/Pop Punk rock bands "Fall Out Boy" and "Paramore" join together for "Monumentour" this Summer. FOB's recent hit "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light 'Em up)", and Paramore's "Still In To You" are promised to be played live in all destinations for the tour.
Fall Out Boy is an Pop/Punk rock band from Wilmette, Illinois in Chicago and was formed back in 2011. The band now consists of members, Patrick Stump (vocalist), Pete Wentz (bassist), Joe Trohman (guitarist), and Andy Hurley (drummer). FOB made waves with their major-label "From Under The Cork Tree" back in 2005. Their singles, "Sugar We're Going Down", and "Dance, Dance" were one of the first few songs that attracted much popularity. Already making a name for themselves, their next album released 2007 "Infinity on High" hit number one on Billboard 200.
Members of the band Fall Out Boy perform during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York
Come year 2013 when FOB had a hiatus in 2009-2012, they recorded and released the album "Save Rock and Roll". This gave them their career's second number one. With their upcoming concert collaboration with Paramore, it could be one of the first moments when fans will hear FOB sing their recent hit single titled "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark" live.
The regrouped Paramore is an Alternative/Punk/Pop/Emo rock band formed back in 2004. They now consist of members Hayley Williams (vocalist), Jeremy Davis (bassist), and Taylor York (guitarist). Their first albums were "All We Know is Falling" (2005), and "Riot!" (2007). Paramore's "That's What You Get", "Monster", and "Crush, Crush, Crush" were some of the many tracks that gained love from fans worldwide. News of disbanding, and change of group members happened to the band throughout their years, but when 2013 came, Paramore started releasing songs once again. Their recent hit "Still Into You", a crowd/fan favorite track, will be played in "Momentour" come Summer 2014 in the US.
Sale for tickets already started January 17 onwards.
Click on the link to see Monumentour's destinations in the US , listed by rollingstone.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff