'Fall Out Boy' and 'Paramore' team up for 'Monumentour': Favorite Songs Will be Performed, Hot Summer Concert Tour Coming Soon!
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | April 21, 2014 11:37 PM EST
Alternative/Pop Punk rock bands "Fall Out Boy" and "Paramore" join together for "Monumentour" this Summer. FOB's recent hit "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light 'Em up)", and Paramore's "Still In To You" are promised to be played live in all destinations for the tour.
Fall Out Boy is an Pop/Punk rock band from Wilmette, Illinois in Chicago and was formed back in 2011. The band now consists of members, Patrick Stump (vocalist), Pete Wentz (bassist), Joe Trohman (guitarist), and Andy Hurley (drummer). FOB made waves with their major-label "From Under The Cork Tree" back in 2005. Their singles, "Sugar We're Going Down", and "Dance, Dance" were one of the first few songs that attracted much popularity. Already making a name for themselves, their next album released 2007 "Infinity on High" hit number one on Billboard 200.
Members of the band Fall Out Boy perform during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York
Come year 2013 when FOB had a hiatus in 2009-2012, they recorded and released the album "Save Rock and Roll". This gave them their career's second number one. With their upcoming concert collaboration with Paramore, it could be one of the first moments when fans will hear FOB sing their recent hit single titled "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark" live.
The regrouped Paramore is an Alternative/Punk/Pop/Emo rock band formed back in 2004. They now consist of members Hayley Williams (vocalist), Jeremy Davis (bassist), and Taylor York (guitarist). Their first albums were "All We Know is Falling" (2005), and "Riot!" (2007). Paramore's "That's What You Get", "Monster", and "Crush, Crush, Crush" were some of the many tracks that gained love from fans worldwide. News of disbanding, and change of group members happened to the band throughout their years, but when 2013 came, Paramore started releasing songs once again. Their recent hit "Still Into You", a crowd/fan favorite track, will be played in "Momentour" come Summer 2014 in the US.
Sale for tickets already started January 17 onwards.
Click on the link to see Monumentour's destinations in the US , listed by rollingstone.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks