Arjun Kapoor-Alia Bhatt Visits PVR Andheri to Promote '2 States' [PHOTOS]
April 21, 2014 10:17 PM EST
Arjun Kapoor visits PVR Andheri to promote '2 States'
"2 States" stars Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt recently appeared at PVR Andheri to promote their film. The actors are busy promoting their film as they were seen visiting many other places for the promotion these days.
The duo seems to have enjoyed interacting with the audiences and were seen posing for photos with their fans during the event.
Abhishek Varman's directorial debut "2 States" which hit the screens on 18 April has become the film with third highest opening weekend over all totals in 2014. It has ended its first weekend successfully in the Indian box office with ₹38.06 crore. The film has also received positive responses and did well in the international market.
As the film is started with a good beginning, it is expected to continue for the upcoming weekends as well.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage