Watch 2014 White House Easter Egg Roll Online: Live Streaming Information of the Fun-filled Annual Event
By Gopi Chandra Kharel | April 21, 2014 8:04 PM EST
It is time to get 'eggcited' as the White House aptly puts it!
White House Easter Egg Roll 2014: U.S. President Obama bows his head in prayer during an Easter prayer breakfast in the East Room of the White House in Washington (Photo: Reuters)
On Monday, April 21, 2014; the First Family is hosting the 136th annual White House Easter Egg Roll. The White House says that this year's theme is "Hop into Healthy, Swing into Shape," and more than 30,000 people will assemble on the South Lawn to join the fun.
The White House Easter Egg Roll 2014, which takes place in President's Park on the South Lawn of the White House, supports the First Lady's Let's Move! initiative to help kids grow up healthy and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Where to Watch Live Online:
You can follow the 2014 White House Easter Egg Roll on Twitter with the hashtag #EasterEggRoll.
On the Official webiste, there are various links to events that you can choose from. Each link will direct you to live stream of different functions to be held through out the day.
This year, the Nintendo of America, the worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, has announced that it will bring fun, active-play video games to the 2014 White House Easter Egg Roll.
Nintendo will be at the event with Wii Fit U and Wii Sports Club, two Wii U games that ask players to get up off their couches and get active, which is quite consistent with this year's theme of the event.
But the most anticipated activities will be the grand Egg Roll events that will feature special appearances by Ariana Grande, Jim Carrey, Robert Griffin III, Debby Ryan from the Disney Channel's JESSIE, and Cookie Monster.
The day-long event will start at around 7:50am local time and will feature live music, sports courts, cooking stations, storytelling, and of course, Easter egg rolling.
For this year's event, the White House has given the followers of @LetsMove and @Flotus on Twitter, or @MichelleObama on Instagram, a chance to attend the show.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jonah Hill Solemnises Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's Wedding Ceremony
- Pope Estimates 1 in 50 Clergy are Paedophiles; AU Doubles the Number
- Pope Francis Vows to ‘Use the Stick Against the Paedophile Priests’
- World Cup 2014 Finals: Sourgraping Brazil Celebrates Defeat of Rival Argentina; ‘They Already Have the Pope, That’s Enough’
- Tweet of Travel to Middle East to Join Jihadists Leads Philippine Police to Capture Australian ISIS Supporter in Cebu
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown