Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 Specifications Surface Online; Tipped to Debut this Week
By Rohit KVN | April 21, 2014 6:27 PM EST
Last weekend, Micromax began teasing the company's upcoming flagship phablet Canvas Doodle 3. Now the specifications of the device has surfaced online ahead of the official launch.
An employee stands at the counter of Micromax mobile phones at a showroom in New Delhi December 6, 2013.
Local technology blog, Gadgets To USe has posted the images of the retail-box of the yet-to-be released Micromax Canvas Doodle 3, revealing the key specifications of the device.
The upcoming gadget is said to feature a large 6.0-inch screen with sub-par FWVGA (854x480p) resolutions and houses a 1.3GHz dual-core processor, Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS, 32GB expandable memory, 5.0-megapixel main camera (Auto-focus), 0.3-megapixel (VGA) with fixed focus snapper on the front and a 2500 mAh battery.
Going by the specifications listed on the retail box, Canvas Doodle 3 is less superior to its predecessors in terms of internal hardware sans the big screen. Canvas Doodle 2, which was launched in August last year, boasted 5.7-inch HD (720x1280p) display and shipped with efficient 1.2GHz MediaTeK quad-core CPU, 1GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt memory, 12.0-megapixel main camera, 5.0-megapixel front-facing camera and a 2600 mAh battery.
The website also claims that the phone is expected to get unveiled this week with price-tag of around ₹10,000, but, like all rumors, there is no proof to substantiate this report. Until the company officially debuts the Micromax Canvas Doodle 3, the report will remain as speculation only.
Earlier this year, Micromax launched a feature-rich flagship smartphone Canvas Knight A350 with 2GHz Octa-core processor. It also heaped praise from tech enthusiast for its design language (said to inspired from Apple iPhones) and build quality.
Check out the official Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 promo:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2