Selena Gomez Unfollows Kendall & Kylie Jenner on Instagram: No Longer BFFs?
By Diadem Pambid | April 21, 2014 12:17 PM EST
Selena Gomez had hung out quite a number of times with Kendall and Kylie Jenner of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Thus, it would be safe for fans to assume that the trio are BFFs. Yet, that doesn't seem to be the case as reports claim that the "Come & Get It" singer has officially un-followed the Jenner sisters on the social photo sharing site, Instagram.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In today's virtual world, if one celebrity chooses to "unfollow" another on social networking sites then it is obvious their friendship is over. Remember the incident last month where Miley Cyrus unfollowed Demi Lovato on Twitter? Well, the former Disney stars refuse to talk to each other and are no longer good friends.
Can the same be said for Selena Gomez, Kylie and Kendall Jenner? Days after the trio were spotted having a grand time at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, apparently things went south.
In a report by Ocean Up, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star had unfollowed the Jenner sisters on Instagram. What could have caused such dire decision? On the other hand, fans of the former BFFs are coming up with a number of speculations as to why Gomez chose to unfollow the sisters on Instagram.
"Damn I wonder what happened. Maybe it's cause they went to coachella without her," comments one user, while another adds, "She unfollowed Niall too. Before, she was following 56 people and just 15 now, and it coincides with the announcement of her new management."
Aside from the Jenner sisters, some claim Selena also chose to unfollow former BFF, Taylor Swift and a number of her back up dancers.
"She unfollowed a lot of people. Taylor... Charity... I wonder what happened. I actually don't even know if she was following Taylor.. But if she did then yeah," states one user.
"She also unfollowed Charity, Niall, Francia, all her dancers and a bunch of irrelevants," added another commenter.
After the big unfollow on Instagram, does this mean that the friendship between the Jenner sisters and Selena Gomez is officially over? Well, their fans just have to sit back, wait and see what happens between them next.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2