Selena Gomez Unfollows Kendall & Kylie Jenner on Instagram: No Longer BFFs?
By Diadem Pambid | April 21, 2014 12:17 PM EST
Selena Gomez had hung out quite a number of times with Kendall and Kylie Jenner of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Thus, it would be safe for fans to assume that the trio are BFFs. Yet, that doesn't seem to be the case as reports claim that the "Come & Get It" singer has officially un-followed the Jenner sisters on the social photo sharing site, Instagram.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
In today's virtual world, if one celebrity chooses to "unfollow" another on social networking sites then it is obvious their friendship is over. Remember the incident last month where Miley Cyrus unfollowed Demi Lovato on Twitter? Well, the former Disney stars refuse to talk to each other and are no longer good friends.
Can the same be said for Selena Gomez, Kylie and Kendall Jenner? Days after the trio were spotted having a grand time at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, apparently things went south.
In a report by Ocean Up, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star had unfollowed the Jenner sisters on Instagram. What could have caused such dire decision? On the other hand, fans of the former BFFs are coming up with a number of speculations as to why Gomez chose to unfollow the sisters on Instagram.
"Damn I wonder what happened. Maybe it's cause they went to coachella without her," comments one user, while another adds, "She unfollowed Niall too. Before, she was following 56 people and just 15 now, and it coincides with the announcement of her new management."
Aside from the Jenner sisters, some claim Selena also chose to unfollow former BFF, Taylor Swift and a number of her back up dancers.
"She unfollowed a lot of people. Taylor... Charity... I wonder what happened. I actually don't even know if she was following Taylor.. But if she did then yeah," states one user.
"She also unfollowed Charity, Niall, Francia, all her dancers and a bunch of irrelevants," added another commenter.
After the big unfollow on Instagram, does this mean that the friendship between the Jenner sisters and Selena Gomez is officially over? Well, their fans just have to sit back, wait and see what happens between them next.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports