Beyonce Refuses to be Friends with Kim Kardashian
By charmaine corne clutton | April 21, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Beyonce does not really want to be friends with Kim Kardashian, according to a report by Jezebel. While Hollywood might seem like a big world for actors and singers alike, the world was definitely narrower for Beyonce and Kim Kardashian who both met in an icy encounter in a dermatologist in Los Angeles.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
A normal onlooker recounted the icy encounter between the two. Instead of normal exchange of pleasantries, Beyonce instead opted to just ask icily how baby North West was doing and the exchange was over. The onlooker further revealed to Radar that Kim looked ecstatic to go over Beyonce but the "Drunk In Love" singer wanted nothing to do with the reality star and tried to stay away as much as possible from Kanye West's fiancée.
Other potential topics of discussion between the two stars could have been about Kim's latest Vogue cover. Beyonce, however, was adamant in maintaining her distance from the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star. It is sad that Beyonce does not want to be friends with Kim Kardashian despite the obvious admiration the latter has for her.
Another source also reveals that Kim Kardashian has taken her 'fangirling' to the extremes by deciding to have the same procedures that the "Drunk in Love" singer had such as probably fillers and Botox. The reality star was, however, oblivious to the awkwardness of the run-in. This is not the first time the reality star has been reported to copy the style of the Beyonce. During a recent night out in New York, the reality star seemed to be wearing almost the same ensemble as Beyonce. According to the onlooker, Kim Kardashian was practically fawning all over Beyonce, although the Grammy-nominated singer looked like she could not care less!
Too bad Beyonce does not really want to be friends with Kim Kardashian even when their hubbies, Jay Z and Kanye West respectively, are said to be good friends. There seems to be a rising tension, however, between Kanye West and Jay Z, in regards to the "Bound 2" rapper's upcoming wedding with Kim Kardashian. News have circulated about Jay Z's attempt to snub the wedding as best man if the Kardashian family along with Kanye West decide to air the wedding on the reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles