Beyonce Refuses to be Friends with Kim Kardashian
By charmaine corne clutton | April 21, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Beyonce does not really want to be friends with Kim Kardashian, according to a report by Jezebel. While Hollywood might seem like a big world for actors and singers alike, the world was definitely narrower for Beyonce and Kim Kardashian who both met in an icy encounter in a dermatologist in Los Angeles.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
A normal onlooker recounted the icy encounter between the two. Instead of normal exchange of pleasantries, Beyonce instead opted to just ask icily how baby North West was doing and the exchange was over. The onlooker further revealed to Radar that Kim looked ecstatic to go over Beyonce but the "Drunk In Love" singer wanted nothing to do with the reality star and tried to stay away as much as possible from Kanye West's fiancée.
Other potential topics of discussion between the two stars could have been about Kim's latest Vogue cover. Beyonce, however, was adamant in maintaining her distance from the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star. It is sad that Beyonce does not want to be friends with Kim Kardashian despite the obvious admiration the latter has for her.
Another source also reveals that Kim Kardashian has taken her 'fangirling' to the extremes by deciding to have the same procedures that the "Drunk in Love" singer had such as probably fillers and Botox. The reality star was, however, oblivious to the awkwardness of the run-in. This is not the first time the reality star has been reported to copy the style of the Beyonce. During a recent night out in New York, the reality star seemed to be wearing almost the same ensemble as Beyonce. According to the onlooker, Kim Kardashian was practically fawning all over Beyonce, although the Grammy-nominated singer looked like she could not care less!
Too bad Beyonce does not really want to be friends with Kim Kardashian even when their hubbies, Jay Z and Kanye West respectively, are said to be good friends. There seems to be a rising tension, however, between Kanye West and Jay Z, in regards to the "Bound 2" rapper's upcoming wedding with Kim Kardashian. News have circulated about Jay Z's attempt to snub the wedding as best man if the Kardashian family along with Kanye West decide to air the wedding on the reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert