Beyonce Refuses to be Friends with Kim Kardashian
By charmaine corne clutton | April 21, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Beyonce does not really want to be friends with Kim Kardashian, according to a report by Jezebel. While Hollywood might seem like a big world for actors and singers alike, the world was definitely narrower for Beyonce and Kim Kardashian who both met in an icy encounter in a dermatologist in Los Angeles.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
A normal onlooker recounted the icy encounter between the two. Instead of normal exchange of pleasantries, Beyonce instead opted to just ask icily how baby North West was doing and the exchange was over. The onlooker further revealed to Radar that Kim looked ecstatic to go over Beyonce but the "Drunk In Love" singer wanted nothing to do with the reality star and tried to stay away as much as possible from Kanye West's fiancée.
Other potential topics of discussion between the two stars could have been about Kim's latest Vogue cover. Beyonce, however, was adamant in maintaining her distance from the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star. It is sad that Beyonce does not want to be friends with Kim Kardashian despite the obvious admiration the latter has for her.
Another source also reveals that Kim Kardashian has taken her 'fangirling' to the extremes by deciding to have the same procedures that the "Drunk in Love" singer had such as probably fillers and Botox. The reality star was, however, oblivious to the awkwardness of the run-in. This is not the first time the reality star has been reported to copy the style of the Beyonce. During a recent night out in New York, the reality star seemed to be wearing almost the same ensemble as Beyonce. According to the onlooker, Kim Kardashian was practically fawning all over Beyonce, although the Grammy-nominated singer looked like she could not care less!
Too bad Beyonce does not really want to be friends with Kim Kardashian even when their hubbies, Jay Z and Kanye West respectively, are said to be good friends. There seems to be a rising tension, however, between Kanye West and Jay Z, in regards to the "Bound 2" rapper's upcoming wedding with Kim Kardashian. News have circulated about Jay Z's attempt to snub the wedding as best man if the Kardashian family along with Kanye West decide to air the wedding on the reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims