Beyonce Refuses to be Friends with Kim Kardashian
By charmaine corne clutton | April 21, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Beyonce does not really want to be friends with Kim Kardashian, according to a report by Jezebel. While Hollywood might seem like a big world for actors and singers alike, the world was definitely narrower for Beyonce and Kim Kardashian who both met in an icy encounter in a dermatologist in Los Angeles.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
A normal onlooker recounted the icy encounter between the two. Instead of normal exchange of pleasantries, Beyonce instead opted to just ask icily how baby North West was doing and the exchange was over. The onlooker further revealed to Radar that Kim looked ecstatic to go over Beyonce but the "Drunk In Love" singer wanted nothing to do with the reality star and tried to stay away as much as possible from Kanye West's fiancée.
Other potential topics of discussion between the two stars could have been about Kim's latest Vogue cover. Beyonce, however, was adamant in maintaining her distance from the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star. It is sad that Beyonce does not want to be friends with Kim Kardashian despite the obvious admiration the latter has for her.
Another source also reveals that Kim Kardashian has taken her 'fangirling' to the extremes by deciding to have the same procedures that the "Drunk in Love" singer had such as probably fillers and Botox. The reality star was, however, oblivious to the awkwardness of the run-in. This is not the first time the reality star has been reported to copy the style of the Beyonce. During a recent night out in New York, the reality star seemed to be wearing almost the same ensemble as Beyonce. According to the onlooker, Kim Kardashian was practically fawning all over Beyonce, although the Grammy-nominated singer looked like she could not care less!
Too bad Beyonce does not really want to be friends with Kim Kardashian even when their hubbies, Jay Z and Kanye West respectively, are said to be good friends. There seems to be a rising tension, however, between Kanye West and Jay Z, in regards to the "Bound 2" rapper's upcoming wedding with Kim Kardashian. News have circulated about Jay Z's attempt to snub the wedding as best man if the Kardashian family along with Kanye West decide to air the wedding on the reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand