Beyonce Refuses to be Friends with Kim Kardashian
By charmaine corne clutton | April 21, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Beyonce does not really want to be friends with Kim Kardashian, according to a report by Jezebel. While Hollywood might seem like a big world for actors and singers alike, the world was definitely narrower for Beyonce and Kim Kardashian who both met in an icy encounter in a dermatologist in Los Angeles.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
A normal onlooker recounted the icy encounter between the two. Instead of normal exchange of pleasantries, Beyonce instead opted to just ask icily how baby North West was doing and the exchange was over. The onlooker further revealed to Radar that Kim looked ecstatic to go over Beyonce but the "Drunk In Love" singer wanted nothing to do with the reality star and tried to stay away as much as possible from Kanye West's fiancée.
Other potential topics of discussion between the two stars could have been about Kim's latest Vogue cover. Beyonce, however, was adamant in maintaining her distance from the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star. It is sad that Beyonce does not want to be friends with Kim Kardashian despite the obvious admiration the latter has for her.
Another source also reveals that Kim Kardashian has taken her 'fangirling' to the extremes by deciding to have the same procedures that the "Drunk in Love" singer had such as probably fillers and Botox. The reality star was, however, oblivious to the awkwardness of the run-in. This is not the first time the reality star has been reported to copy the style of the Beyonce. During a recent night out in New York, the reality star seemed to be wearing almost the same ensemble as Beyonce. According to the onlooker, Kim Kardashian was practically fawning all over Beyonce, although the Grammy-nominated singer looked like she could not care less!
Too bad Beyonce does not really want to be friends with Kim Kardashian even when their hubbies, Jay Z and Kanye West respectively, are said to be good friends. There seems to be a rising tension, however, between Kanye West and Jay Z, in regards to the "Bound 2" rapper's upcoming wedding with Kim Kardashian. News have circulated about Jay Z's attempt to snub the wedding as best man if the Kardashian family along with Kanye West decide to air the wedding on the reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop