Watch NBA Playoffs: Portland Trail Blazers v Houston Rockets Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | April 21, 2014 3:01 AM EST
Perhaps the most similar units of the NBA playoffs, Portland Trail Blazers and Houston Rockets will face each other in the seven-game postseason series. There is always a very less to chose between number four and five teams, with just two wins separating them in the regular season, still Houston hold a decisive edge over Portland.
Both Portland and Houston are offensively strong units with plenty of firepower, but the latter holds the edge in containing the opposition, which could prove decisive. Defending is not Portland's forte, as in each game they have given 45.8 points in the paint, only less than Minnesota Timberwolves (45.9) and LA Lakers (49.3).
Dwight Howard and James Harden have contributed heavily in Houston's success in the Western Conference. On the other hand, LaMarcus Aldridge and Damian Lillard form the core of Portland's offence. Portland will have to display stingy defense against Howard and fortress the low post with clinical defending.
It is going to be a physical series with a number of three pointers and utilising every possible advantage, this series will be a feast for fans with plenty of scoring on the cards. Houston are expected to advance into the next round.
The Rockets feature a number of players with playoffs experience and All-Star Harden is convinced that last year's postseason experience will come handy for them in critical situations.
"I think last year that first-round playoff series gave us a little taste of what it feels like to be in the playoffs," Harden said. "So hopefully we're familiar with the playoffs and whatnot and we go out there and just play basketball."
This is Portland's first appearance in playoffs since 2011, which might go against them. However, point guard Damian Lillard, who is making his first playoffs appearance, is confident of a good show.
"I'm just going to try to go into it and play it like another basketball game," Lillard said, "and not put too much pressure on the fact that it's my first playoff game or that we're on the road or all those other things."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 9:30 pm ET (7:00 am IST, 1:30 am GMT) start with live coverage on TNT in the US and Sony Six in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE or HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the action HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate