Watch English Premier League: Everton vs Manchester United Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 21, 2014 12:09 AM EST
David Moyes returns to Everton looking to dent his former club's hopes of qualifying for the Champions League for next season.
Where to Watch Live:
The match is scheduled for a 4.10 pm BST (8.40 pm IST, 11.10 am ET) start with live coverage on Star Sports 3, Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD2 in India. The action can also be watched online via live streaming in India HERE. Watch the game in the US HERE, while UK viewers can watch the match live HERE. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can live stream the action HERE, while South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa viewers can do so HERE. Latin America viewers can live stream the game HERE. The game can be live streamed by Canada viewers HERE, while Australia viewers can do the same HERE.
Manchester United are pretty much out of the running for a top four place, and have consigned themselves to a prospect of not playing in Europe's elite competition next season. But come Sunday, Moyes and his United side can land a big blow to Everton's chances of overhauling Arsenal for a top-four place with a victory at Goodison Park.
While there are various sub plots, at the end of the day, this game will be remembered for Moyes' return to the club he managed so successfully for over a decade.
"The game is not about me, it's about Everton and Manchester United," Moyes said. "I go there as manager of Manchester United and I'm delighted to be that. I was proud to be manager of Everton at that time but my job now is to make sure I get a result for United.
"The Everton fans were always terrific in my time there -- very supportive and always right behind the team. We go there with a great away record and go there trying to keep that going.
"I know the players at Everton -- they are a great group of lads and great professionals who got on with the job and were self-motivated. Over the years, we continued to add players there and it was a great group of young players. The senior group there is very important too.
"Roberto Martinez has done a brilliant job this year. He's got them playing well and in a good, healthy league position."
Everton suffered a calamitous 3-2 loss to Crystal Palace on Wednesday, which gave the advantage to Arsenal, and Roberto Martinez will ask his players for a reaction from the surprising defeat.
"It goes without saying that whoever is going to play will bring a real level of performance and we'll need to be at our best," Martinez said. "What we do know is they have the best away record in the Barclays Premier League. It's more a case of looking at ourselves and seeing what level we can achieve.
"Earlier in the month when we faced Arsenal, that was the perfect vision in terms of how we need to approach big games and games with big expectations at Goodison Park.
"The Goodison effect is an incredible platform for our performances and how we start games. We'll need to do exactly the same on Sunday -- rely on the voice and patience of our fans and generate a real feeling of pride about Everton and what we are."
Team news: Everton: James McCarthy is fully fit and is expected to resume his place in the starting lineup after starting from the bench against Palace. Phil Jagielka is still a week or so away from a return along with Steven Pienaar, while Bryan Oviedo, Arouna Kone and Darron Gibson are long-term injury victims.
Manchester United: Wayne Rooney is expected to be fit to face his former side along with midfielder Marouane Fellaini, but Robin Van Persie, Rafael and Jonny Evans remain sidelined.
Expected lineups: Everton: Howard; Coleman, Stones, Distin, Baines; McCarthy, Barry; Deulofeu, Barkley, Mirallas; Lukaku.
Manchester United: De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Fellaini, Carrick; Valencia, Mata, Welbeck; Rooney.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon