Watch IPL 7 Match 7: Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 20, 2014 11:23 PM EST
Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab will look to make it two wins out of two when the sides clash in an IPL 7 match in Sharjah on Sunday.
Where to Watch Live:
Get the report HERE
The match is scheduled for a 6.30 pm local time (8 pm IST, 3.30 pm GMT, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Max and Sony Six in India. Catch the action via online live streaming in India HERE or HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE.
Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE.
The Royals were quite impressive against the Sunrisers Hyderabad, restricting their batsmen to a low total before doing enough to chase it down and start their IPL 2014 campaign with a win.
Shane Watson, the captain for this season, marshalled his resources quite well and looks capable of carrying on the brilliance of Shane Warne and Rahul Dravid.
With plenty of teams wearing a different look this time, the Royals will have to be at their best to make the Playoffs another time, but if the first match performance is anything to go by, much will depend on their bowling lineup, especially the wily guiles of Rajat Bhatia, who showed his worth in the IPL yet again.
"Rahul bhai told me from the beginning that I have to play the role of the senior and experienced player in this team," Bhatia, who was bought at the auction, told IPL's official website. "I have played all the seasons of the IPL and know some stuff about the Indian players.
"He told me it was my responsibility to guide the young Indian players in the team and I am trying to do my best in passing on to them whatever I know. As for me, I keep learning from Rahul bhai -- he is a great man -- and I am sure at the end of this IPL, I will be a different player."
Kings XI Punjab were quite impressive against the Chennai Super Kings, chasing down a target of 206 with ridiculous ease, thanks mainly to the unfathomable powers of Glenn Maxwell.
The Australia tyro was as clinical as they come in chasing down the huge total against an experienced CSK side, and as long as the Kings XI batting continues this route, then they will be pretty difficult to beat.
"It has been a big change from the last year," said David Miller, one of the retained players, who also played a crucial knock against CSK. "Many new players have come in and we also have a new captain.
"We have gotten to know each other and will come closer as time goes. It is very exciting to have the new guys to share the dressing room with."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up