Watch IPL 7 Match 7: Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 20, 2014 11:23 PM EST
Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab will look to make it two wins out of two when the sides clash in an IPL 7 match in Sharjah on Sunday.
Where to Watch Live:
Get the report HERE
The match is scheduled for a 6.30 pm local time (8 pm IST, 3.30 pm GMT, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Max and Sony Six in India. Catch the action via online live streaming in India HERE or HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE.
Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE.
The Royals were quite impressive against the Sunrisers Hyderabad, restricting their batsmen to a low total before doing enough to chase it down and start their IPL 2014 campaign with a win.
Shane Watson, the captain for this season, marshalled his resources quite well and looks capable of carrying on the brilliance of Shane Warne and Rahul Dravid.
With plenty of teams wearing a different look this time, the Royals will have to be at their best to make the Playoffs another time, but if the first match performance is anything to go by, much will depend on their bowling lineup, especially the wily guiles of Rajat Bhatia, who showed his worth in the IPL yet again.
"Rahul bhai told me from the beginning that I have to play the role of the senior and experienced player in this team," Bhatia, who was bought at the auction, told IPL's official website. "I have played all the seasons of the IPL and know some stuff about the Indian players.
"He told me it was my responsibility to guide the young Indian players in the team and I am trying to do my best in passing on to them whatever I know. As for me, I keep learning from Rahul bhai -- he is a great man -- and I am sure at the end of this IPL, I will be a different player."
Kings XI Punjab were quite impressive against the Chennai Super Kings, chasing down a target of 206 with ridiculous ease, thanks mainly to the unfathomable powers of Glenn Maxwell.
The Australia tyro was as clinical as they come in chasing down the huge total against an experienced CSK side, and as long as the Kings XI batting continues this route, then they will be pretty difficult to beat.
"It has been a big change from the last year," said David Miller, one of the retained players, who also played a crucial knock against CSK. "Many new players have come in and we also have a new captain.
"We have gotten to know each other and will come closer as time goes. It is very exciting to have the new guys to share the dressing room with."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Without LeBron James, Kevin Durant And Other Stars, Team USA Looks to James Harden As Leader In 2014 FIBA World Cup in Spain
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
- Marcos Maidana Heavily Praised By Mexican Boxing Legends
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Verizon on Nationwide Launch of VoLTE
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine