Watch English Premier League: Hull City vs Arsenal Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 20, 2014 10:06 PM EST
After regaining the impetus in the race for fourth, Arsenal will look to take control when they travel to Hull City in the English Premier League on Sunday.
Where to Watch Live:
The game is scheduled for a 2.05 pm BST (6.35 pm IST, 9.05 am ET) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD2 in India. The match can also be watched online via live streaming in India HERE. Watch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can watch to the match live HERE. The match can be watched live online in the Middle East and North Africa HERE, while South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa viewers can catch the action HERE. Latin America viewers can live stream the action HERE, while the audience in Brazil can view the match HERE. The game can be live streamed by Canada viewers HERE, while Australia viewers can do so HERE.
The Gunners currently stand a point above Everton in fourth, after the latter's loss to Crystal Palace in midweek, and a victory over Hull, their opponents for the FA Cup final, will take them four points above with Everton facing a tricky match against Manchester United later in the day.
Arsenal found their Premier League form, after a lean run, on Tuesday, coming from behind to beat West Ham 3-1 at the Emirates. However, while their home form has been impeccable in the Premier League this season, the same cannot be said about the results away.
"Experience helps you to deal better with pressure because you know what is expected and you can focus in a more efficient way to express your potential," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said.
"We kept our nerve when we were 1-0 down against West Ham. I believe that there was a strong, silent resilience. We didn't let them disturb our game, we responded quickly before half-time and overall had good control in the second half with a convincing win.
"You could see the lift that we got from winning on Saturday in the [FA Cup] semifinal. It had an influence on the psychological and the mental front because we had a much more serene attitude. Had we lost on Saturday, we would certainly have tired legs. The fact that we won gave us a big lift."
Wenger knows Hull will not be an easy proposition, and the Frenchman had kind words to say about the manager Steve Bruce. "He [Bruce] has done extremely well," Wenger said. "He is one of the remarkable managers of the season because he has maintained highly in the Premier League because they are safe and he has reached the FA Cup final. That's remarkable what he has achieved."
Team news: Hull City: Allan McGregor, Robbie Brady, Paul McShane and Joe Dudgeon remain sidelined for the Tigers, but strikers Nikica Jelavic and Shane Long return to the squad after being ineligible to play in the FA Cup semifinal.
Arsenal: Mesut Ozil could make a return from injury, while Mathieu Flamini also is available after serving a two-match suspension. Theo Walcott, Abou Diaby and Jack Wilshere are ruled out, along with Kieran Gibbs, while Nacho Monreal remains a doubt.
Expected lineups: Hull City: Harper; Bruce, Davies, Chester; Elmohamady, Huddlestone, Livermore, Figueroa, Meyler; Jelavic, Long.
Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen; Flamini, Ramsey; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski; Giroud.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Athletics, Swimming Schedule & Results
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal