Watch English Premier League: Hull City vs Arsenal Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 20, 2014 10:06 PM EST
After regaining the impetus in the race for fourth, Arsenal will look to take control when they travel to Hull City in the English Premier League on Sunday.
Where to Watch Live:
The game is scheduled for a 2.05 pm BST (6.35 pm IST, 9.05 am ET) start with live coverage on Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD2 in India. The match can also be watched online via live streaming in India HERE. Watch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can watch to the match live HERE. The match can be watched live online in the Middle East and North Africa HERE, while South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa viewers can catch the action HERE. Latin America viewers can live stream the action HERE, while the audience in Brazil can view the match HERE. The game can be live streamed by Canada viewers HERE, while Australia viewers can do so HERE.
The Gunners currently stand a point above Everton in fourth, after the latter's loss to Crystal Palace in midweek, and a victory over Hull, their opponents for the FA Cup final, will take them four points above with Everton facing a tricky match against Manchester United later in the day.
Arsenal found their Premier League form, after a lean run, on Tuesday, coming from behind to beat West Ham 3-1 at the Emirates. However, while their home form has been impeccable in the Premier League this season, the same cannot be said about the results away.
"Experience helps you to deal better with pressure because you know what is expected and you can focus in a more efficient way to express your potential," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said.
"We kept our nerve when we were 1-0 down against West Ham. I believe that there was a strong, silent resilience. We didn't let them disturb our game, we responded quickly before half-time and overall had good control in the second half with a convincing win.
"You could see the lift that we got from winning on Saturday in the [FA Cup] semifinal. It had an influence on the psychological and the mental front because we had a much more serene attitude. Had we lost on Saturday, we would certainly have tired legs. The fact that we won gave us a big lift."
Wenger knows Hull will not be an easy proposition, and the Frenchman had kind words to say about the manager Steve Bruce. "He [Bruce] has done extremely well," Wenger said. "He is one of the remarkable managers of the season because he has maintained highly in the Premier League because they are safe and he has reached the FA Cup final. That's remarkable what he has achieved."
Team news: Hull City: Allan McGregor, Robbie Brady, Paul McShane and Joe Dudgeon remain sidelined for the Tigers, but strikers Nikica Jelavic and Shane Long return to the squad after being ineligible to play in the FA Cup semifinal.
Arsenal: Mesut Ozil could make a return from injury, while Mathieu Flamini also is available after serving a two-match suspension. Theo Walcott, Abou Diaby and Jack Wilshere are ruled out, along with Kieran Gibbs, while Nacho Monreal remains a doubt.
Expected lineups: Hull City: Harper; Bruce, Davies, Chester; Elmohamady, Huddlestone, Livermore, Figueroa, Meyler; Jelavic, Long.
Arsenal: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen; Flamini, Ramsey; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski; Giroud.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier