Box Office Collection: Balakrishna's 'Legend' 3 Weeks Collection; Mahesh Babu's '1 Nenokkadine' Completes 100 Days
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 20, 2014 8:10 PM EST
Balakrishna's "Legend" has reportedly minted over ₹35 crore share at the worldwide box office.
The film, which released on 28 March, has successfully completed a three-week run at the box office and has now entered its fourth week. The action entertainer has raked in ₹35.3 crore worldwide so far, according to Andhraboxoffice website. To see the areawise breakup of collections, click HERE.
Balakrishna (Facebook/14 Reels Entertainment)
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, "Legend" is a revenge drama with Balakrishna in dual roles. The film received good reviews from critics, as well as from the audience. It took a good opening in its first weekend and continued to perform well at the box office. Despite the presence of new releases including Allu Arjun's "Race Gurram", "Legend" managed to sustain its momentum.
The film has turned out to be one of the biggest hits in Balakrishna's career. It is all set to complete its 25-day theatrical run on Monday (21 April).
"1 Nenokkadine" completes 100 days
Mahesh Babu's "1 Nenokkadine" has completed 100 days at a theatre in Thatipaka, AP, reported The Times of India. The psychological thriller, which hit the screens on 10 January, had received mixed reviews from critics. Though the film took a good opening on the first day of its release, it failed to impress the audience and set the cash registers ringing.
However, the film has reportedly completed 100 days in a theatre on 19 April.
Directed by Sukumar, "1 Nenokkadine" has Mahesh Babu and Kriti Sanon in the lead roles. The film is produced by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara, under the 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Apparently, the makers are pleased they backed a project that was not a commercial potboiler.
100th Day For 1. Thanks To Every One Who Loved The Movie For Its Different Commercial Defying Pattern. pic.twitter.com/oEBlMBt33N— ram achanta (@RaamAchanta) April 19, 2014
"100th day of '1', it may not have satisfied the dreams of millions of superfans, but an honest attempt from our cast and crew. We will always be proud of 1. For our super fans AAGADU is the movie of/for/by fans which will satisfy them to core," Sunkara tweeted.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft