Box Office Collection: Balakrishna's 'Legend' 3 Weeks Collection; Mahesh Babu's '1 Nenokkadine' Completes 100 Days
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 20, 2014 8:10 PM EST
Balakrishna's "Legend" has reportedly minted over ₹35 crore share at the worldwide box office.
The film, which released on 28 March, has successfully completed a three-week run at the box office and has now entered its fourth week. The action entertainer has raked in ₹35.3 crore worldwide so far, according to Andhraboxoffice website. To see the areawise breakup of collections, click HERE.
Balakrishna (Facebook/14 Reels Entertainment)
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, "Legend" is a revenge drama with Balakrishna in dual roles. The film received good reviews from critics, as well as from the audience. It took a good opening in its first weekend and continued to perform well at the box office. Despite the presence of new releases including Allu Arjun's "Race Gurram", "Legend" managed to sustain its momentum.
The film has turned out to be one of the biggest hits in Balakrishna's career. It is all set to complete its 25-day theatrical run on Monday (21 April).
"1 Nenokkadine" completes 100 days
Mahesh Babu's "1 Nenokkadine" has completed 100 days at a theatre in Thatipaka, AP, reported The Times of India. The psychological thriller, which hit the screens on 10 January, had received mixed reviews from critics. Though the film took a good opening on the first day of its release, it failed to impress the audience and set the cash registers ringing.
However, the film has reportedly completed 100 days in a theatre on 19 April.
Directed by Sukumar, "1 Nenokkadine" has Mahesh Babu and Kriti Sanon in the lead roles. The film is produced by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara, under the 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Apparently, the makers are pleased they backed a project that was not a commercial potboiler.
100th Day For 1. Thanks To Every One Who Loved The Movie For Its Different Commercial Defying Pattern. pic.twitter.com/oEBlMBt33N— ram achanta (@RaamAchanta) April 19, 2014
"100th day of '1', it may not have satisfied the dreams of millions of superfans, but an honest attempt from our cast and crew. We will always be proud of 1. For our super fans AAGADU is the movie of/for/by fans which will satisfy them to core," Sunkara tweeted.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS