Box Office Collection: Balakrishna's 'Legend' 3 Weeks Collection; Mahesh Babu's '1 Nenokkadine' Completes 100 Days
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 20, 2014 8:10 PM EST
Balakrishna's "Legend" has reportedly minted over ₹35 crore share at the worldwide box office.
The film, which released on 28 March, has successfully completed a three-week run at the box office and has now entered its fourth week. The action entertainer has raked in ₹35.3 crore worldwide so far, according to Andhraboxoffice website. To see the areawise breakup of collections, click HERE.
Balakrishna (Facebook/14 Reels Entertainment)
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, "Legend" is a revenge drama with Balakrishna in dual roles. The film received good reviews from critics, as well as from the audience. It took a good opening in its first weekend and continued to perform well at the box office. Despite the presence of new releases including Allu Arjun's "Race Gurram", "Legend" managed to sustain its momentum.
The film has turned out to be one of the biggest hits in Balakrishna's career. It is all set to complete its 25-day theatrical run on Monday (21 April).
"1 Nenokkadine" completes 100 days
Mahesh Babu's "1 Nenokkadine" has completed 100 days at a theatre in Thatipaka, AP, reported The Times of India. The psychological thriller, which hit the screens on 10 January, had received mixed reviews from critics. Though the film took a good opening on the first day of its release, it failed to impress the audience and set the cash registers ringing.
However, the film has reportedly completed 100 days in a theatre on 19 April.
Directed by Sukumar, "1 Nenokkadine" has Mahesh Babu and Kriti Sanon in the lead roles. The film is produced by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara, under the 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Apparently, the makers are pleased they backed a project that was not a commercial potboiler.
100th Day For 1. Thanks To Every One Who Loved The Movie For Its Different Commercial Defying Pattern. pic.twitter.com/oEBlMBt33N— ram achanta (@RaamAchanta) April 19, 2014
"100th day of '1', it may not have satisfied the dreams of millions of superfans, but an honest attempt from our cast and crew. We will always be proud of 1. For our super fans AAGADU is the movie of/for/by fans which will satisfy them to core," Sunkara tweeted.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues