Box Office Collection: Balakrishna's 'Legend' 3 Weeks Collection; Mahesh Babu's '1 Nenokkadine' Completes 100 Days
By sangeetha seshagiri | April 20, 2014 8:10 PM EST
Balakrishna's "Legend" has reportedly minted over ₹35 crore share at the worldwide box office.
The film, which released on 28 March, has successfully completed a three-week run at the box office and has now entered its fourth week. The action entertainer has raked in ₹35.3 crore worldwide so far, according to Andhraboxoffice website. To see the areawise breakup of collections, click HERE.
Balakrishna (Facebook/14 Reels Entertainment)
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, "Legend" is a revenge drama with Balakrishna in dual roles. The film received good reviews from critics, as well as from the audience. It took a good opening in its first weekend and continued to perform well at the box office. Despite the presence of new releases including Allu Arjun's "Race Gurram", "Legend" managed to sustain its momentum.
The film has turned out to be one of the biggest hits in Balakrishna's career. It is all set to complete its 25-day theatrical run on Monday (21 April).
"1 Nenokkadine" completes 100 days
Mahesh Babu's "1 Nenokkadine" has completed 100 days at a theatre in Thatipaka, AP, reported The Times of India. The psychological thriller, which hit the screens on 10 January, had received mixed reviews from critics. Though the film took a good opening on the first day of its release, it failed to impress the audience and set the cash registers ringing.
However, the film has reportedly completed 100 days in a theatre on 19 April.
Directed by Sukumar, "1 Nenokkadine" has Mahesh Babu and Kriti Sanon in the lead roles. The film is produced by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara, under the 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Apparently, the makers are pleased they backed a project that was not a commercial potboiler.
100th Day For 1. Thanks To Every One Who Loved The Movie For Its Different Commercial Defying Pattern. pic.twitter.com/oEBlMBt33N— ram achanta (@RaamAchanta) April 19, 2014
"100th day of '1', it may not have satisfied the dreams of millions of superfans, but an honest attempt from our cast and crew. We will always be proud of 1. For our super fans AAGADU is the movie of/for/by fans which will satisfy them to core," Sunkara tweeted.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar