Watch English Premier League: Norwich vs Liverpool Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 20, 2014 6:50 PM EST
Three points at Norwich in the English Premier League on Sunday and Liverpool can take one giant step towards their first league title in 24 years.
Where to Watch Live:
The game is scheduled for a 12 pm BST (4.30 pm IST, 7 am ET) start with live coverage on Star Sports 3, Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD2 in India. The match can also be watched online via live streaming in India HERE. The game can be caight live online in the Middle East and North Africa HERE, while South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa viewers can catch the action HERE. Watch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can watch to the match live HERE. The action can be live streamed by viewers in Brazil HERE while Latin America viewers can live stream the action HERE. The game can be live streamed by Canada viewers HERE, while Australia viewers can do so HERE.
Chelsea's shock loss to bottom club Sunderland, the same side that drew with Manchester City in midweek, on Saturday has further enhanced Liverpool's hopes of an unbelievable title tilt and the Reds will only be buoyed by the results when they take the field on Sunday against the relegation-threatened Canaries.
"You have to do your own job," Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said. "The warning signs are there. When you're so close to the finishing line you can maybe think that the job can be done and is done.
"Teams can look that they are playing teams towards the bottom of the league and that those games might be easy, but actually it's the contrast -- they can be even more difficult.
"People are fighting for their livelihoods, fighting for their lives, fighting for their children, fighting for the supporters. And they're fighting to play in the best league in the world. That is the nuts and bolts of it.
"We have to stay calm and focus on what we want to achieve. Our determination is there, our fitness is there; you look at the intensity of the work of the team last week and it was phenomenal really.
"All the young players coped with the pressure and the older ones helped to get the team through. There certainly won't be complacency or nerves. There won't be pressure on us. It is the same demand as for every game -- which is to play well and win."
Liverpool can go five points clear with three games remaining if they beat Norwich on Sunday, with the Reds' next game being against Chelsea, another which promises to tell us a little bit more about this season's crazy title race, where everyone but Liverpool, on a ten-match winning streak, seem to lose their resolve under pressure.
Norwich, though, will not be an easy proposition, even if the Reds have a fantastic record against them, with the Canaries fighting for their Premier League lives.
"It's going to be tough, of course it is, but we're confident. We treat every team the same," Norwich manager Neil Adams said. "The research has been thorough, and we've spotted one or two weaknesses and identified one or two areas where we think we can have a little bit of joy against Liverpool."
Team news: Norwich: Elliott Bennett and Joseph Yobo remain sidelined for the Canaries.
Liverpool: Rodgers is still without Jose Enrique, while striker Daniel Sturridge is a major doubt with a hamstring injury. Midfielder Jordan Henderson is suspended.
Expected lineups: Norwich: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Olsson; Snodgrass, Johnson, Fer, Howson, Redmond; Van Wolfswinkel.
Liverpool: Mignolet; Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, Flanagan; Allen, Gerrard, Coutinho; Sterling, Suarez, Moses.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group Stage: Puerto Rico vs. Argentina Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: France vs. Serbia Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How