Fallout 4: Nuka Cola Trademarks Filed by ZeniMax; Rumors Suggest Armor Customization
By Aditya Bhat | April 19, 2014 10:03 PM EST
It is certainly not a good time to be fans of the post-apocalyptic video game, Fallout 4 since neither its owner, Bethesda Softworks nor its publisher ZeniMax Media have revealed anything that can suggest that the game has been in development.
There has been no official information on Fallout 4.
But regardless of official confirmation, fans have dug deeper into anything that can suggest its existence. However, there have been many such things that were decoded and unearthed that turned out to be fake.
Fallout 4's work was reportedly started by Bethesda as soon as it rolled out Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, but due to the patched and DLCs that were to be developed, Fallout 4 took a beating, but they had promised that the company would be revisiting the Fallout series.
ZeniMax Media has reportedly filed three different trademarks with one on Nuka Cola which is a popular drink in the Fallout game series.
"Computer game software for use with computers and video game consoles; downloadable computer game software offered via the Internet and wireless devices; computer game software for use with online interactive games," says the trademark document. T-shirts and Internet services are the other two on which trademarks were filed.
GamingBolt has predicted that Fallout 4 is likely to have armor customizations. This was based on how character customizations are playing an important role in RPG titles. This will improve exploration in-game and allow players to search a particular armor that is located in different areas. It is also more likely that this trend will be followed by Bethesda too. The armor in Fallout 3 was limed, but the ones in The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim allowed players to mix and match armors.
From previous leaks, we know that the game will be taking place in Boston, Massachusetts. It was also revealed that the voiceover of the opening introduction in Fallout series, Ron Perlman too might not be featured as he had said on 7 April, that, "Don't have any video games on the horizon right now," during Reddit AmA.
Rumors have it that Fallout 4 is likely to hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in November 2014, Cinema Blend reported.
Image credit: Bethsoft
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal