Fallout 4: Nuka Cola Trademarks Filed by ZeniMax; Rumors Suggest Armor Customization
By Aditya Bhat | April 19, 2014 10:03 PM EST
It is certainly not a good time to be fans of the post-apocalyptic video game, Fallout 4 since neither its owner, Bethesda Softworks nor its publisher ZeniMax Media have revealed anything that can suggest that the game has been in development.
There has been no official information on Fallout 4.
But regardless of official confirmation, fans have dug deeper into anything that can suggest its existence. However, there have been many such things that were decoded and unearthed that turned out to be fake.
Fallout 4's work was reportedly started by Bethesda as soon as it rolled out Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, but due to the patched and DLCs that were to be developed, Fallout 4 took a beating, but they had promised that the company would be revisiting the Fallout series.
ZeniMax Media has reportedly filed three different trademarks with one on Nuka Cola which is a popular drink in the Fallout game series.
"Computer game software for use with computers and video game consoles; downloadable computer game software offered via the Internet and wireless devices; computer game software for use with online interactive games," says the trademark document. T-shirts and Internet services are the other two on which trademarks were filed.
GamingBolt has predicted that Fallout 4 is likely to have armor customizations. This was based on how character customizations are playing an important role in RPG titles. This will improve exploration in-game and allow players to search a particular armor that is located in different areas. It is also more likely that this trend will be followed by Bethesda too. The armor in Fallout 3 was limed, but the ones in The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim allowed players to mix and match armors.
From previous leaks, we know that the game will be taking place in Boston, Massachusetts. It was also revealed that the voiceover of the opening introduction in Fallout series, Ron Perlman too might not be featured as he had said on 7 April, that, "Don't have any video games on the horizon right now," during Reddit AmA.
Rumors have it that Fallout 4 is likely to hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in November 2014, Cinema Blend reported.
Image credit: Bethsoft
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- PS4 News: Developments for Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered and a Possible New PS4/PS Vita Game
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S3: How to Resolve Battery Drain, Random Reboot, Wake Lag and Slow Performance
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Problems and Solutions: Battery Drain, Slow Performance, Overheating, Sound Bug and SD Card
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29