Fallout 4: Nuka Cola Trademarks Filed by ZeniMax; Rumors Suggest Armor Customization
By Aditya Bhat | April 19, 2014 10:03 PM EST
It is certainly not a good time to be fans of the post-apocalyptic video game, Fallout 4 since neither its owner, Bethesda Softworks nor its publisher ZeniMax Media have revealed anything that can suggest that the game has been in development.
There has been no official information on Fallout 4.
But regardless of official confirmation, fans have dug deeper into anything that can suggest its existence. However, there have been many such things that were decoded and unearthed that turned out to be fake.
Fallout 4's work was reportedly started by Bethesda as soon as it rolled out Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, but due to the patched and DLCs that were to be developed, Fallout 4 took a beating, but they had promised that the company would be revisiting the Fallout series.
ZeniMax Media has reportedly filed three different trademarks with one on Nuka Cola which is a popular drink in the Fallout game series.
"Computer game software for use with computers and video game consoles; downloadable computer game software offered via the Internet and wireless devices; computer game software for use with online interactive games," says the trademark document. T-shirts and Internet services are the other two on which trademarks were filed.
GamingBolt has predicted that Fallout 4 is likely to have armor customizations. This was based on how character customizations are playing an important role in RPG titles. This will improve exploration in-game and allow players to search a particular armor that is located in different areas. It is also more likely that this trend will be followed by Bethesda too. The armor in Fallout 3 was limed, but the ones in The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim allowed players to mix and match armors.
From previous leaks, we know that the game will be taking place in Boston, Massachusetts. It was also revealed that the voiceover of the opening introduction in Fallout series, Ron Perlman too might not be featured as he had said on 7 April, that, "Don't have any video games on the horizon right now," during Reddit AmA.
Rumors have it that Fallout 4 is likely to hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in November 2014, Cinema Blend reported.
Image credit: Bethsoft
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions