Watch IPL 7 Match 5: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 19, 2014 7:07 PM EST
After clinching a convincing win over the Delhi Daredevils, Virat Kohli and the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) will look to inflict a second straight defeat on the Mumbai Indians when the two sides meet in an IPL 7 encounter in Dubai on Saturday afternoon.
Get the report HERE
Watch the highlights of the match HERE
Where to Watch Live:
The game is scheduled for an 2.30 pm local time (4 pm IST, 11.30 am BST, 6.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Max in Hindi and Sony Six in English. Catch the action via live streaming online in India HERE or HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE.
Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE. Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have TV coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively.
RCB were quite impressive against the Daredevils in their opening match on Thursday, with their bowlers, not exactly on the radar considering their potent batting lineup, coming up trumps brilliantly to restrict the Daredevils to a score below 150.
With the likes of Kohli, AB De Villiers, Yuvraj Singh and Chris Gayle, if fit, in their lineup, RCB will fancy chasing any total, let alone a target below 150. If their bowlers can keep causing problems to the opposing batsmen throughout the tournament, then the Bangalore franchise will be a shoo-in for the Playoffs.
At the other end you have a Mumbai Indians side still probably reeling from the heavy defeat handed out by the Kolkata Knight Riders in the opening match of the IPL 7 season on Wednesday. MI made too many mistakes in the field and were nowhere near their usual batting potency as they slumped to a heavy 41-run defeat.
"We need to improve on all three areas and we have spoken about it over the last couple of days," Mumbai Indians team mentor Anil Kumble said. "We are a good side, and it is important that we stick to what we can control and we can achieve on the field, and that is where the focus is. We are pretty confident that we will be able to put a good show tomorrow. Hopefully, we will get the right result.
"It is just the start of the tournament. We have had a slow start, but this is a long tournament and I am sure we will get into our strides very quickly. The boys are geared up and are really looking forward to Saturday's game. It will be nice to win the match."
Questions have been asked over Rohit Sharma's decision to bat at No. 4, despite being an opener for India, with that move also keeping the likes of Kieron Pollard and Corey Anderson from getting enough deliveries to make an impression.
"I think Rohit understands that at this point of time, he needs to bat at No.4 where he was extremely successful for the team," Kumble said defending the decision. "We are looking at the team dynamics, rather than what an individual prefers.
"There is no fixed batting order in a T20 game. It is all about how you feel on that particular day and you change your order according to the situation of the game."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group Stage: Puerto Rico vs. Argentina Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: France vs. Serbia Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports