Watch IPL 7 Match 5: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 19, 2014 7:07 PM EST
After clinching a convincing win over the Delhi Daredevils, Virat Kohli and the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) will look to inflict a second straight defeat on the Mumbai Indians when the two sides meet in an IPL 7 encounter in Dubai on Saturday afternoon.
Get the report HERE
Watch the highlights of the match HERE
Where to Watch Live:
The game is scheduled for an 2.30 pm local time (4 pm IST, 11.30 am BST, 6.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Max in Hindi and Sony Six in English. Catch the action via live streaming online in India HERE or HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE.
Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE. Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have TV coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively.
RCB were quite impressive against the Daredevils in their opening match on Thursday, with their bowlers, not exactly on the radar considering their potent batting lineup, coming up trumps brilliantly to restrict the Daredevils to a score below 150.
With the likes of Kohli, AB De Villiers, Yuvraj Singh and Chris Gayle, if fit, in their lineup, RCB will fancy chasing any total, let alone a target below 150. If their bowlers can keep causing problems to the opposing batsmen throughout the tournament, then the Bangalore franchise will be a shoo-in for the Playoffs.
At the other end you have a Mumbai Indians side still probably reeling from the heavy defeat handed out by the Kolkata Knight Riders in the opening match of the IPL 7 season on Wednesday. MI made too many mistakes in the field and were nowhere near their usual batting potency as they slumped to a heavy 41-run defeat.
"We need to improve on all three areas and we have spoken about it over the last couple of days," Mumbai Indians team mentor Anil Kumble said. "We are a good side, and it is important that we stick to what we can control and we can achieve on the field, and that is where the focus is. We are pretty confident that we will be able to put a good show tomorrow. Hopefully, we will get the right result.
"It is just the start of the tournament. We have had a slow start, but this is a long tournament and I am sure we will get into our strides very quickly. The boys are geared up and are really looking forward to Saturday's game. It will be nice to win the match."
Questions have been asked over Rohit Sharma's decision to bat at No. 4, despite being an opener for India, with that move also keeping the likes of Kieron Pollard and Corey Anderson from getting enough deliveries to make an impression.
"I think Rohit understands that at this point of time, he needs to bat at No.4 where he was extremely successful for the team," Kumble said defending the decision. "We are looking at the team dynamics, rather than what an individual prefers.
"There is no fixed batting order in a T20 game. It is all about how you feel on that particular day and you change your order according to the situation of the game."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop