Watch IPL 7 Match 5: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 19, 2014 7:07 PM EST
After clinching a convincing win over the Delhi Daredevils, Virat Kohli and the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) will look to inflict a second straight defeat on the Mumbai Indians when the two sides meet in an IPL 7 encounter in Dubai on Saturday afternoon.
Get the report HERE
Watch the highlights of the match HERE
Where to Watch Live:
The game is scheduled for an 2.30 pm local time (4 pm IST, 11.30 am BST, 6.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Max in Hindi and Sony Six in English. Catch the action via live streaming online in India HERE or HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE.
Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE. Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have TV coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively.
RCB were quite impressive against the Daredevils in their opening match on Thursday, with their bowlers, not exactly on the radar considering their potent batting lineup, coming up trumps brilliantly to restrict the Daredevils to a score below 150.
With the likes of Kohli, AB De Villiers, Yuvraj Singh and Chris Gayle, if fit, in their lineup, RCB will fancy chasing any total, let alone a target below 150. If their bowlers can keep causing problems to the opposing batsmen throughout the tournament, then the Bangalore franchise will be a shoo-in for the Playoffs.
At the other end you have a Mumbai Indians side still probably reeling from the heavy defeat handed out by the Kolkata Knight Riders in the opening match of the IPL 7 season on Wednesday. MI made too many mistakes in the field and were nowhere near their usual batting potency as they slumped to a heavy 41-run defeat.
"We need to improve on all three areas and we have spoken about it over the last couple of days," Mumbai Indians team mentor Anil Kumble said. "We are a good side, and it is important that we stick to what we can control and we can achieve on the field, and that is where the focus is. We are pretty confident that we will be able to put a good show tomorrow. Hopefully, we will get the right result.
"It is just the start of the tournament. We have had a slow start, but this is a long tournament and I am sure we will get into our strides very quickly. The boys are geared up and are really looking forward to Saturday's game. It will be nice to win the match."
Questions have been asked over Rohit Sharma's decision to bat at No. 4, despite being an opener for India, with that move also keeping the likes of Kieron Pollard and Corey Anderson from getting enough deliveries to make an impression.
"I think Rohit understands that at this point of time, he needs to bat at No.4 where he was extremely successful for the team," Kumble said defending the decision. "We are looking at the team dynamics, rather than what an individual prefers.
"There is no fixed batting order in a T20 game. It is all about how you feel on that particular day and you change your order according to the situation of the game."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Mayweather Jr. Responds To 2015 Super Fight Talks; American Bashes Pacquiao With Social Media Video Post of Marquez's KO
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Marussia Formula One Team Keeps Its Promise To Injured Driver
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones