‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Reunion Spoilers: Truth about Kenya Moore’s African Prince Revealed
By Keerthi Mohan | April 19, 2014 3:30 PM EST
The reunion episode of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” is sure to be high on drama, as it focuses on a showdown between Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams, which later turns violent.
Although Williams got into trouble with authorities for attacking Moore, who is believed to have instigated the fight by goading Williams about her failed marriage to Kordell Stewart, Williams got back at her nemesis by revealing the truth about Moore’s boy toy African Prince.
A trailer for Sunday’s reunion episode showed Bravo executive Andy Cohen asking Moore about the truth behind her boyfriend, whose identity has been kept a secret. When asked if such a boyfriend even existed, Moore replied that she does not have to prove anything to anyone.
Cohen then asks Williams on what she thinks about Moore’s boyfriend and she claims that such a person does not exist.
“You’ve stated everything about the guy, except for showing him — it’s very clear that there is no African Prince for you — there never was,” Williams told Moore.
“You just tried to pay somebody $15,000 to be on the show,” she claimed, hinting at Moore’s failed attempt to have someone appear as her boyfriend on the reality show.
Following this comment, the two get into an altercation and Cohen is said to be so “disgusted” with their behavior that he is thinking of firing them from the show, reports indicate.
“In terms of casting for next season, we haven’t made any of those decisions yet,” Cohen said, according to Perez Hilton. “We wait until the season is over, over, over. We kind of regroup. We look back at the season. We look ahead to what these women have going on in their lives and that’s when we assess…The other women felt that Kenya provoked her a little bit and was provoking her. I was just so shocked and so surprised and I was just really upset. ”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date