'Glee' Stars Lea Michele and Naya Rivera Had a Feud while Taping?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 19, 2014 12:23 PM EST
Lea Michele and Naya Rivera are not in the most 'Glee-ful' disposition right now. According to a report by Perez Hilton, the two co-stars of the acclaimed musical show "Glee" had a feud while taping the drama. The feud, however, was not part of the script. The real life tension that happened between the Lea Michele and Naya Rivera allegedly stemmed from Lea Michele's diva antics.
Rumor has it Lea Michele was being a total diva during the taping of the series and Naya Rivera would just not have any of it.
A close source of Naya mentioned that most of her cast mates and crew were annoyed and pissed at the diva antics of Lea Michele. Being the straightforward gal that she is, Naya Rivera allegedly went straight to the producrs of the show to tell off her "Glee" co-stars disruptive behavior. Upon hearing the telling off, Lea Michele allegedly walked out of the set.
Sources close to Lea, however, claim that the two talented co-stars were not even taping scenes together, and that Lea Michele was completely unaware of the said tirades against her behavior. The close source even mentioned that it was Naya Rivera who was tossed off the set for her harsh and rude behavior.
Life might certainly be imitating art for the two hot "Glee" co-stars.
Others think that the rancid behavior of the two might actually stem from the personal demons the two are battling against. It can be remembered that Lea Michele's boyfriend, also her co-star in the well-acclaimed musical "Glee," Cory Monteith passed away due to drug abuse while Naya Rivera is now nursing a broken heart after her beau Big Sean cut off ties in their relationship.
Naya Rivera and fiancé Big Sean were supposed to walk down the aisle although the two halted their engagement due to unconfirmed news of infidelity on Big Sean's part.
How will the series continue when the two big stars of the show Lea Michele and Naya Rivera hate each other?
Fans hope that the two co-stars can get their act right as the release of the next episode of "Glee" is set to be on April 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop