Miley Cyrus Possessed by the Devil, According to Woman from Her Hometown
By Maychelle Ornos | April 19, 2014 12:21 PM EST
"Adore You" singer Miley Cyrus used to be the country sweetheart that every little kid wanted to be when they grow up but has now become one of the most controversial stars in today's generation. Due to her excessive antics that are raunchy and explicit, the people from Miley's Tennessee hometown are now claiming that the devil has already taken the former Disney star, according to Daily Mail.
Singer and actress Miley Cyrus arrives at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
This is a sad fate that most of the churchgoers from the former "Hannah Montana" star's hometown now fear for her and are gathering prayers for the 20-year-old songstress. One of the congregants in the Southern Baptist People's Church shared her own opinions on the changes that the "Adore You" singer has made and it makes her fear for kids to follow Miley's footsteps.
For the 64-year-old church volunteer, Judy Reynolds, Miley's actions is sending the wrong message and is not seeking God in her life, as reported by the Daily Mail. However, the former Disney star's childhood friend says that she is still in control of her life and that the she is only expressing herself.
Madi Wells, a close friend of Miley back in Tennessee, is proud of her friend and supports her new endeavour. She even calls Miley brave for breaking the conservative rules that used to bind her. Though she might not do the same things that her friend has done, Madi thinks that her former cheerleader friend is not experiencing a mental breakdown unlike the way most people see the "Wrecking Ball" singer.
Whether Miley is undergoing a phase or not, she needs to take care of herself as recent news on her health reached headlines. She has been on tour since February 14 and it is taking its toll on her health. Issues of her abusing alcohol and drugs are also prevalent.
The small town of Tennessee is still trying to cope with the rapid evolution of Miley. While some may not support her, others have grown to understand the phase that she is going through. The "Bangerz" tour will continue as soon as the "Adore You" singer is back on her feet and well again.
Miley Cyrus was a cheerleader. that makes me smile. pic.twitter.com/ozbzBGfwtc — kmish (@KayteeMishler) January 8, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen