‘Castle’ Season 6 Spoilers: Why Castle Takes the Lead in a Mobster’s Murder Investigation?
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 17, 2014 8:45 PM EST
"Castle" Season 6 returns on Monday, 21 April, with episode 20 titled "That 70s Show." The gang of "Castle" experience the New York of 1970s when they discover the body of a New York mobster who had disappeared in the seventies.
The witness of the episode is stuck in the disco era, as he thinks it is still in the seventies, according to the synopsis of the episode. To make him cough out the information, Castle and Beckett play along with his delusion. The episode features them dressed-up in the style of the 1970s.
TV Guide's Mega Buzz reveals that this episode is "more grounded in reality," as Beckett finds that the witness has a sexist view against women. He does not seem to see women as equals. This will make Castle take the lead in this mobster murder investigation.
"Unfortunately for Beckett, the witness shares Archie Bunker's views on women, which forces Castle to take the lead on the case -- and in turning back the clock on the 12th Precinct," according to TV Guide's report.
Meanwhile, Lanie is set to appear in Foxy Brown get-up in the episode. Esposito's reaction to Lanie's appearance will be worth watching, according to TV Guide.
Talking about this episode, Andrew Marlow, creator of "Castle," has said to Give Me My Remote in an interview that it is a "really, really fun episode that takes us into the world of the 1970s, into the middle of the disco era. It's a different device than "Blue Butterfly," that allows us to see our characters in that era. So that's going to be fun."
"Law & Boarder" is the title of episode 21, which is scheduled to air on April 28, 2014. This episode features the murder investigation of a promising skateboarder. A mysterious motorcyclist guns him down. According to the synopsis of this episode, this murder investigation will thrust "Castle and Beckett into the world of extreme sports, where the death defying stunts aren't the only thing that's dangerous."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown