‘Castle’ Season 6 Spoilers: Why Castle Takes the Lead in a Mobster’s Murder Investigation?
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 17, 2014 8:45 PM EST
"Castle" Season 6 returns on Monday, 21 April, with episode 20 titled "That 70s Show." The gang of "Castle" experience the New York of 1970s when they discover the body of a New York mobster who had disappeared in the seventies.
The witness of the episode is stuck in the disco era, as he thinks it is still in the seventies, according to the synopsis of the episode. To make him cough out the information, Castle and Beckett play along with his delusion. The episode features them dressed-up in the style of the 1970s.
TV Guide's Mega Buzz reveals that this episode is "more grounded in reality," as Beckett finds that the witness has a sexist view against women. He does not seem to see women as equals. This will make Castle take the lead in this mobster murder investigation.
"Unfortunately for Beckett, the witness shares Archie Bunker's views on women, which forces Castle to take the lead on the case -- and in turning back the clock on the 12th Precinct," according to TV Guide's report.
Meanwhile, Lanie is set to appear in Foxy Brown get-up in the episode. Esposito's reaction to Lanie's appearance will be worth watching, according to TV Guide.
Talking about this episode, Andrew Marlow, creator of "Castle," has said to Give Me My Remote in an interview that it is a "really, really fun episode that takes us into the world of the 1970s, into the middle of the disco era. It's a different device than "Blue Butterfly," that allows us to see our characters in that era. So that's going to be fun."
"Law & Boarder" is the title of episode 21, which is scheduled to air on April 28, 2014. This episode features the murder investigation of a promising skateboarder. A mysterious motorcyclist guns him down. According to the synopsis of this episode, this murder investigation will thrust "Castle and Beckett into the world of extreme sports, where the death defying stunts aren't the only thing that's dangerous."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier