‘Castle’ Season 6 Spoilers: Why Castle Takes the Lead in a Mobster’s Murder Investigation?
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 17, 2014 8:45 PM EST
"Castle" Season 6 returns on Monday, 21 April, with episode 20 titled "That 70s Show." The gang of "Castle" experience the New York of 1970s when they discover the body of a New York mobster who had disappeared in the seventies.
The witness of the episode is stuck in the disco era, as he thinks it is still in the seventies, according to the synopsis of the episode. To make him cough out the information, Castle and Beckett play along with his delusion. The episode features them dressed-up in the style of the 1970s.
TV Guide's Mega Buzz reveals that this episode is "more grounded in reality," as Beckett finds that the witness has a sexist view against women. He does not seem to see women as equals. This will make Castle take the lead in this mobster murder investigation.
"Unfortunately for Beckett, the witness shares Archie Bunker's views on women, which forces Castle to take the lead on the case -- and in turning back the clock on the 12th Precinct," according to TV Guide's report.
Meanwhile, Lanie is set to appear in Foxy Brown get-up in the episode. Esposito's reaction to Lanie's appearance will be worth watching, according to TV Guide.
Talking about this episode, Andrew Marlow, creator of "Castle," has said to Give Me My Remote in an interview that it is a "really, really fun episode that takes us into the world of the 1970s, into the middle of the disco era. It's a different device than "Blue Butterfly," that allows us to see our characters in that era. So that's going to be fun."
"Law & Boarder" is the title of episode 21, which is scheduled to air on April 28, 2014. This episode features the murder investigation of a promising skateboarder. A mysterious motorcyclist guns him down. According to the synopsis of this episode, this murder investigation will thrust "Castle and Beckett into the world of extreme sports, where the death defying stunts aren't the only thing that's dangerous."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia