‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Porsha ‘Stewart’ Williams Out of Jail for Attacking Kenya Moore; Flawless Mugshot Praised on Twitter
By Keerthi Mohan | April 17, 2014 7:04 PM EST
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha “Stewart” Williams turned herself in on Wednesday, after an arrest warrant was served following her scuffle with fellow co-star Kenya Moore during the filming of the show’s reunion episode last month.
Williams was later released on a $2,000 bond, after being charged with battery and her mugshot has been making waves on the Internet due to its glamour quotient.
Sporting a high neck top, the reality show star looked picture perfect with her hair and make up done. She is seen smiling at the camera while wearing a pink lipstick and since the photograph went viral, Twitter has been abuzz with comments that the mugshot resembles a fashion photo shoot.
“Porsha Williams wins the mugshot award!” one wrote, while another added that it was one of the prettiest mugshots she has ever seen.
“Porsha Williams’ Mugshot Is a Thing of Beauty,” yet another message read.
“Dear lord, if I ever get arrested please let my mugshot be as fierce as @Porsha4real's.”
The police investigation was launched after Moore filed a complaint post their physical encounter, and now Williams is planning to file felony aggravated assault charges against Moore, according to TMZ.
Insiders told the media that Moore goaded Williams about her failed marriage to Kordell Stewart and a sneek peek of Sunday’s season finale shows the duo trading insults. The teaser ends with Moore being carried away from the scene.
“Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! She is a little thing and she jumped on her and pulled her down to the ground by her hair, and Kenya doesn’t have a weave, it is all her own hair,” the source added.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles