Celebrating the Success of 'Bhoothnath Returns' [PHOTOS]
April 17, 2014 6:35 PM EST
Bhoothnath Returns Success Party[PHOTOS]
Riding on the success of horror-comedy "Bhoothnath Returns", the film's team attended a celebratory bash on 16 April.
"Bhoothnath Returns" which hit theatres on 11 April has done very well at the box office and is winning hearts. The success party thrown by the film maker at JW Marriott, Mumbai saw the presence of lead actor Amitabh Bachchan along with his young co-star Parth Bhalerao. Actor Boman Irani and Usha Jadhav were also present, with director Nitesh Tiwari among many others.
Bachchan addressed the gathering and also interacted with the media. He spoke about the film an also shared the team's experiences and anecdotes.
The film is a sequel to the 2008's "Bhoothnath" and has been jointly produced by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar and Ravi Chopra.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar