Kris Jenner Faces Health Scare After Flaunting Figure in Bikini
By Sonalee singh | April 17, 2014 5:59 PM EST
Kris Jenner had to rush to the hospital on Wednesday for an immediate health scare. The momager scared her fans when she went to the hospital due to some internal pain.
"She went to the hospital for some internal pains she was having, and also got a scan for precautionary reasons," revealed a source to E! news.
Jenner wanted to keep the details of medical check up under wraps. Fortunately, reports have suggested that Jenner is absolutely fine and there is no immediate threat.
"The Keeping Up With The Kardashains" star is known to take care of her health.
"She lives healthy. I send food to California for her every day, and she follows my diet," said Chef Rocco DiSpirito, regarding her diet.
The food sent to Jenner by the chef is particularly cooked to keep her weight in check. Jenner was also recently seen rocking a bikini during her vacation in Thailand. Regarding her figure she told KIIS FM's Kyle and Jackie O Show hosts, "God knows I try! The older you get, the harder it is. I love to work out and love to feel like I'm in shape and I like to feel good about myself."
Meanwhile, Kris Jenner has hired 24-hour security guards for her all round security after a stalker broke into her home last month. The stalker claimed to be Kris' daughter Kendall's boyfriend, and Justin Bieber's stepbrother.
According to TMZ.com, the Jenner's Hidden Hills home will now be protected by the armed guards in two separate vehicles, which monitors the property and detect any unauthorized entry
Let us know your thoughts on Kris Jenner's health. Do you think she should be more concerned about her health than her looks?
Meanhile, Kris Jenner's daughter Kim Kardhashian will tie know with beau Kanye West this May in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List