Miley Cyrus Has Serious Heart Problems and a Hole in Heart, Asked to Cut Down on Drugs and Pot
By nidhi tewari | April 17, 2014 5:18 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is currently in the hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled her St. Louis tour because of it. However, there is something more serious that has been revealed about the singer's health. The "Wrecking Ball" beauty suffers from a rare condition called tachyeardia where her heart beats at pace that is faster than a normal pace.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Doctors have advised the singer to cut down on her party and drugs if she wants a longer life. If Miley does not lead a healthy life, she could even suffer a stroke, Miley's doctor told InTouch Weekly.
"She could get heart muscle problems and even heart failure at worst. She could even end up with a stroke," Dr Mark Urman told the publication.
The 21-year-old songstress, who has a hole in her heart from birth, admitted in her previous interviews that she suffers from the condition although this does not let her put a stop to her love for drugs and booze.
"My heart rate increases a lot just from going up a flight of stairs. There is never a time onstage when I'm not thinking about my heart," she wrote in her memoir, Miles to Go, according to Daily Mail.
In this condition, Miley is not suppose to smoke pot or even do drugs but she still is very open about her love for drugs. The singer even wears a Marijuana printed dress at her recent concerts. She even famously smoked a joint onstage at the MTV European Music Awards.
However, Miley's tour cancellation has not gone well with her fans and critics and many of them are seen blasting the singer at various forums and social media. Miley, who has been active on Twitter even during her hospitalization, has lashed out at the insensitive and "selfish" people who fail to understand her current situation.
"humans can b so selfish. if any1 thinks id rather b layin n a hospital bed than doing what i love on stage theyre fuckin LAME. im miserable," the singer Tweeted from her hospital bed on Wednesday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Actor Charlie Hunnam Gushes Over Co-star Maggie Siff, Says He Is Most Proud of Jax, Tara's Relationship [VIDEO}
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October