Miley Cyrus Has Serious Heart Problems and a Hole in Heart, Asked to Cut Down on Drugs and Pot
By nidhi tewari | April 17, 2014 5:18 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is currently in the hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled her St. Louis tour because of it. However, there is something more serious that has been revealed about the singer's health. The "Wrecking Ball" beauty suffers from a rare condition called tachyeardia where her heart beats at pace that is faster than a normal pace.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Doctors have advised the singer to cut down on her party and drugs if she wants a longer life. If Miley does not lead a healthy life, she could even suffer a stroke, Miley's doctor told InTouch Weekly.
"She could get heart muscle problems and even heart failure at worst. She could even end up with a stroke," Dr Mark Urman told the publication.
The 21-year-old songstress, who has a hole in her heart from birth, admitted in her previous interviews that she suffers from the condition although this does not let her put a stop to her love for drugs and booze.
"My heart rate increases a lot just from going up a flight of stairs. There is never a time onstage when I'm not thinking about my heart," she wrote in her memoir, Miles to Go, according to Daily Mail.
In this condition, Miley is not suppose to smoke pot or even do drugs but she still is very open about her love for drugs. The singer even wears a Marijuana printed dress at her recent concerts. She even famously smoked a joint onstage at the MTV European Music Awards.
However, Miley's tour cancellation has not gone well with her fans and critics and many of them are seen blasting the singer at various forums and social media. Miley, who has been active on Twitter even during her hospitalization, has lashed out at the insensitive and "selfish" people who fail to understand her current situation.
"humans can b so selfish. if any1 thinks id rather b layin n a hospital bed than doing what i love on stage theyre fuckin LAME. im miserable," the singer Tweeted from her hospital bed on Wednesday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff