Miley Cyrus Has Serious Heart Problems and a Hole in Heart, Asked to Cut Down on Drugs and Pot
By nidhi tewari | April 17, 2014 5:18 PM EST
Miley Cyrus is currently in the hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled her St. Louis tour because of it. However, there is something more serious that has been revealed about the singer's health. The "Wrecking Ball" beauty suffers from a rare condition called tachyeardia where her heart beats at pace that is faster than a normal pace.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Doctors have advised the singer to cut down on her party and drugs if she wants a longer life. If Miley does not lead a healthy life, she could even suffer a stroke, Miley's doctor told InTouch Weekly.
"She could get heart muscle problems and even heart failure at worst. She could even end up with a stroke," Dr Mark Urman told the publication.
The 21-year-old songstress, who has a hole in her heart from birth, admitted in her previous interviews that she suffers from the condition although this does not let her put a stop to her love for drugs and booze.
"My heart rate increases a lot just from going up a flight of stairs. There is never a time onstage when I'm not thinking about my heart," she wrote in her memoir, Miles to Go, according to Daily Mail.
In this condition, Miley is not suppose to smoke pot or even do drugs but she still is very open about her love for drugs. The singer even wears a Marijuana printed dress at her recent concerts. She even famously smoked a joint onstage at the MTV European Music Awards.
However, Miley's tour cancellation has not gone well with her fans and critics and many of them are seen blasting the singer at various forums and social media. Miley, who has been active on Twitter even during her hospitalization, has lashed out at the insensitive and "selfish" people who fail to understand her current situation.
"humans can b so selfish. if any1 thinks id rather b layin n a hospital bed than doing what i love on stage theyre fuckin LAME. im miserable," the singer Tweeted from her hospital bed on Wednesday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4