‘Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter on Larry King: 'I love the fact that people hate that it’s ending’ [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 17, 2014 4:34 PM EST
FX biker drama series "Sons of Anarchy" Season 6 delivered one of the most heartbreaking finales on TV. Now on its seventh and final season, series creator Kurt Sutter revealed on his latest one on one interview with Larry King that he "love the fact that people hate that it's ending."
Together with his creative team of writers, "Sons of Anarchy" season 7 is currently being written and is set to premiere in September for its last explosive season. Known as Otto Delaney on the show, Sutter not only writes and act but also the show's producer and director.
A story about a Northern California biker gang, "Sons of Anarchy" never fails to build a high-testosterone drama thanks to the show's ever-shifting relationship between a mother (Katey Sagal), a son (Charlie Hunnam) and a step-father (Ron Perlman).
Before writing the story of the "Sons," Sutter went up to Northern California and spent some time with an outlaw biker club. During his research, he was moved by the bikers' sense of loyalty and the club's brotherhood. A close knit brotherhood that everything like family, community and laws are all left behind.
While being interviewed by King of Ora TV, Sutter revealed that the rumours about Aaron Paul making a cameo on the show is not yet certain, but he was also clear that he wants to keep the possibility open. He also opens up that part of his success is hiring people who are far more talented than he is, and it all started when he joined as a staff writer in the "S.H.I.E.L.D." and finished it off as an executive producer.
Sutter is also thankful for HBO's "The Sopranos" for paving the way for "Sons of Anarchy," in terms of "people of being able to embrace an outlaw or a hero." He also revealed his wife Katey Sagal inspired the role of Gemma Teller-Morrow, SAMCRO's fearless matriarch.
"She actually inspired the role of Gemma, not that she's as fierce of a mother as Gemma," says Sutter during the interview.
Watch the interview of Larry King with Kurt Sutter here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate