‘Game of Thrones' Season 4, Episode 3: Five Clues After the Purple Wedding, Get Ready for “Breaker of Chains” [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | April 17, 2014 3:22 PM EST
So what happens next after the "Purple Wedding? The Seven Kingdoms is now officially kingless and Kings Landing will do anything in its power to get the person behind Joffrey's death even if it means killing someone from the family.
The king is dead and "Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 3 "Breaker of Chains" will feature the aftermath of the "Purple Wedding." Although many people are rejoicing on his tragic end, some people are suffering the consequences and it's not going to look good for Tyrion who was accused by Joffrey on his last dying breath.
Played by Jack Gleeson, the King of the Iron Throne was poisoned and killed on his wedding day and GOT director Alec Graves knew that the wedding scene is going to be epic. Now one of the most talked about episodes in the show's history, "The Lion and the Rose" send its fans into extreme shock followed by a celebration that the hated king is finally dead.
Graves promises GOT fans that there's more to come and the evil King's death is only a beginning. "Ned Stark's death was not an end -- it was a beginning. It's when the show began," Graves revealed during an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. "All the deaths are like that, and Joffrey's is no different. Joffrey's death affects the show through to the climax."
Here are the five clues after the "Purple Wedding."
1. Tyrion is imprisoned and Sansa is on the run. Yes, the newly married couple are going to be separated and this time each are fearing for their own lives. Tyrion was accused by Joffrey for poisoning him on his last dying breath, while Sansa is the next suspect because on what happened to her family on the "Red Wedding." The only Stark in King's Landing, Sansa was last seen with Ser Dontos as they try to run away.
2. The Queen of Thorns is happy. Based on some websites, Margaery' grandmother, the Queen of Thorns is the brain behind the "Purple Wedding." "You're circumstances have improved markedly," she told her granddaughter. So whether she is behind it or not she is definitely happy on how things are going.
3. The Night's Watch is in big trouble. Based on the last episode, Jon Snow is under interrogation for breaking his oath as a Night's Watch but his information about the Wildlings impending attack will give him an advantage. While Sam will protect Gilly and her infant no matter what the cost.
4. The Mother of Dragons declares war. With her growing army and dragons, Daenery's declares war and she is aiming to attack the City of Slaves, Meereen, and this time she will use a new tactic - death by trebuchet.
5. Davos vs. the Red Woman. Once again, Davos is having issues with Melissandre saying: "I've never heard of visions and prophecies winning a war." With Joffrey's death, Stannis is planning an attack and he is running out of time.
Watch out for "Game of Thrones" Season 4, Episode 3 "Breakers of Chains."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones