Viral Video: Teenager Jared Michael Takes Selfie Near Train Track, Got Kicked in the Head by Conductor
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 17, 2014 3:01 PM EST
Teenager Jared Michael learned lesson the painful way when he tried to take a selfie image. The uploaded viral video on YouTube showed the teenager getting kicked in the head by the train conductor because he was standing so close to the tracks.
In the YouTube video description, Jared Michael admitted that he messed up because he was still too close to the approaching train even though he stood at a distance he thought was safe while taking his selfie image. The Inquisitr report claims Jared Michael uploaded the 11-second video on Tuesday, April 15, and attracted millions of viewers after the video got uploaded on Reddit. Click HERE to watch the viral video.
"Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head! I think I got that on film," Jared stated in the video after receiving the train conductor's whack. The video went viral and viewers started to discuss the scenario and the teenager's reaction from the hit.
Some viewers found the video funny while others posted comments attacking the teenager and conductor. Initially, some people thought the train conductor's action of kicking Jared in the head was not necessary but others think that the conductor was actually saving Jared Michael's life.
"If the conductor hadn't put his foot where he did, it would've been part of the train that hit the kid. If you look closely at the frame by frame images, you'll see a yellow and black structure that sticks out of the train. It appears as though the conductor's foot was the only thing stopping this bit of metal from tearing through the guy's skull," username tryagain42 commented on Reddit.
As for the video, some comments voiced out confusion on the report that Jared Michael was trying to capture a selfie image but he was recording a video. Others were quick to provide an explanation that the teenager could be taking a freeze frame of the selfie image from the video recording.
Jared Michael still receives harsh criticisms for standing to close to the train tracks. People describe the teenager's selfie image stunt really close to an approaching train as something foolish and life-threatening.
Other comments also assessed the teenager's reaction after getting kicked in the head. "Instead of saying 'Ow!' or 'What was I thinking standing so close to a moving train?' he happily exclaims, 'Wow! I got kicked in the head! I think I got that on film!'" the BGR report reads.
More Articles to Read:
Fairies Sighting: UK University Professor Shares Captured Images of Fairies in Rossendale Valley, Lancashire - [READ]
Magic Tricks for Cats Video: Cats Give Different Reaction to Tricks of Magician Rick Lax [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- Naked Russian Artist Strikes Anew, Cuts Off Earlobes To Protest Return Of Soviet-Era Policies
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand