Drug Addiction? Real Reason Behind Miley Cyrus Hospitalization
By charmaine corne clutton | April 17, 2014 2:56 PM EST
Miley Cyrus, the "Wrecking Ball" singer, was reportedly rushed to the hospital due to a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics on April 15.
Miley Cyrus singing at the 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball in Tampa Florida (Photo: Wikicommons/Melissa Rose)
The Kansas City Sprint Center issued the cause of Cyrus' hospitalization. But it did not dish out further the details. The "We Can't Stop" singer had to cancel her concert in Kansas City due to the hospitalization.
A report by Hollywood Life claimed the real reason of the risqué singer's hospitalization was her depression and all its ensuing effects-sleep deprivation, emotional, spiritual and mental stress contributing to the physical breakdown of her physical well-being.
What is Bugging Miley Cyrus?
Miley Cyrus' cute little pooch named Floyd met a gruesome death-the little K9 was viciously attacked by a Coyote on April 1. Being the dog lover that she is, the singer took her mourning to Twitter, saying, "This is the second worst day of my life," hours after her little pooch succumbed to death.
Despite the untimely demise of the two-year-old dog, the show still had to go on. Cyrus' grief was conspicuous in her tours. During one of her performances in Brooklyn, she broke down as she was singing "Can't be Tamed," a tribute to Floyd, her lovable dog that passed away.
"What Miley is suffering from is much more than an allergic reaction to antibiotics...She's really suffering from the death of Floyd. Floyd was her best friend. She feels like a part of her, a big part of her, has died," a close source to the singer revealed to Hollywood Life.
Fans were quite crushed to see their idol battle with depression over a lost best friend. In an attempt to console her daughter, Cyrus' mother bought a lovely dog which they named Moonie to ease the sadness of her grieving daughter.
But the singer reluctantly gave away Moonie on April 13 along with the heartfelt tweet saying that it was just "too soon" to love again.
"She hasn't been sleeping and it's caught up with her. She is exhausted, beyond exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally, and her family is concerned...She really hasn't had any time off and she would have collapsed on stage had she kept going - she needs liquids, hydration, and most importantly, sleep. The sleep deprivation has caused massive havoc on her emotional well-being," the source revealed on Hollywood Life.
At least fans are assured their idol is not flirting with illegal and illicit substances.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?