Mimi Faust & Nikko Smith Sex Tape: ‘Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta’ Co-Stars Jealous of Mimi’s Newfound Fame?
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 17, 2014 1:53 PM EST
Mimi Faust's cast members may have discouraged the "Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta" star's brand new sex tape "Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta," but it looks like they are jealous of all the fame she is getting. Reportedly, Mimi's show's producers at VH1 support her racy tape with boyfriend Nikko Smith, however, her cast members have disapproved her actions. According to a report, they are "mortified" by her tape.
On April 14, Mimi shocked her cast members when she shared "Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta," however, a source close to K. Michelle of "Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta" tells HollywoodLife.com that they are jealous.
"Real talk, they're jealous of the fame she's getting off it but they don't have the balls to do one themselves. This came out of left field. Like, Mimi dropped a bomb and it exploded big time."
Another source tells the website that Michelle asked Mimi what was she on her mind and she replied, "I was thinking about me and my family and doing it because I want to. Ain't no shame in this game here."
Michelle was embarrassed, but it was Mimi's decision to go ahead with it.
"Sometimes though, there are things more important than money. But more power to her," adds the source.
It seems that Mimi's buddies are not the only ones jealous of her new sex tape. Steven Hirsch, Vivid Entertainment honcho thinks that Mimi has gone to the next level with her sex tape and it could be even bigger than "Backdoor Teen Mom" starring Farrah Abraham.
Steven mentioned that his company was approached by a third party to release the sex tape. He was not familiar with the reality show or Mimi and Nikko.
Steven assured that "Mimi & Nikko: Scandal in Atlanta" will be a huge blockbuster.
"Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" Season 3 starring Mimi Faust starts Monday, May 5 on VH1.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- UEFA Champions League Draw Result and Replay: Arsenal Joins Toughest Group, Cristiano Ronaldo Named Best Player In Europe [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans