'Batman: Arkham Knight' Logo Hints at Ending, New Screenshots Released
By Gel Galang | April 17, 2014 1:13 PM EST
While "Batman: Arkham Knight" may be the last installment of the "Arkham" game series, it's bound to be an explosive and epic one that would neatly and satisfactorily put the cap on the game once and for all.
And a clear hint of this comes from the logo, as Rocksteady's Dax Ginn, marketing producer, says.
The motif of "Batman: Arkham Knight" game has changed, from the "Arkham Asylum's" cool and calm blue and "Arkham City's" neutral blacks and whites. For the third installment, "Batman: Arkham Knight's" logo is emblazoned in fiery red. This may supposedly not only mean the epic climax but also a possible harking back to Azrael in Arkham City where Gotham will supposedly burn.
"We had a very clear idea from the end of Arkham City on how we wanted the trilogy to wrap up. We knew the story we wanted to tell, the narrative path we were on for Batman Arkham Knight," said Ginn in an interview quoted by Total Xbox.
"Having an internal scripting team means we can change our minds, change the script and dialogue based on new developments, so working iteratively allows us to make a much better game," he added,
New Screenshots Feature Villains and Batman's Suit and Batmobile
Rocksteady's newest and final project for the "Arkham" game series gets another string of updates, this time by way of screenshots. And VG 24/7 has managed to get its hands on them.
Fans would easily know The Penguin, Harvey Dent a.k.a. Two Face and The Riddler, for starters, from some of the screenshots in the link above. There are also clear shots of Batman's suit in various poses and angles as well as the Batmobile in action.
One of the shots include the latest leaked screenshot, which had Batman being ejected out of the Batmobile, in what is presumably the Eject move that is part of the game. The Batmobile is drivable in the "Batman: Arkham Knight." It will not only allow players to explore Gotham City in a new manner but also allow them to reach heights unlike never before.
"Batman: Arkham Knight" is set for release later this year on the next-gen consoles PS4 and Xbox One as well as the PC.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- Xbox One News: EA Subscription Effective for Microsoft’s Next-gen Console; Forza Horizon 2 Announces 16 More Cars
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar