After the Entire Ordeal She Went Through With Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Receives a Sisterly Advice from Kim but She Isn’t Pleased With it
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 17, 2014 11:27 AM EST
Kim Kardashian knows how Khloe can get beyond the pain after the entire ordeal she had to go through with her marriage with Lamar Odom. Having had gone through a failed marriage herself with Chris Humphrey, Kim just knows what sisterly advice to give her younger sister Khloe now that the former remains the topic of entertainment news headline because of her recent dates with rapper French Montana. Kim warned Khloe to be vigilant as far as her budding relationship with French is concerned.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"Kim is telling Khloe that she should really be careful with French after everything she just went through with Lamar," a source told Radar Online. According to the source, Kim was apprehensive about the fact that French has got some baggage in him and she didn't want Khloe to get involved in it. "He's got a lot of family drama that Khloe could get dragged into and Kim doesn't want her to have a difficult romance this time," the source added.
It has been revealed recently that French is currently married. He has a four-year-old son too. Moreover, French was also rumoured to have dated fellow rapper Trina. As for Khloe, her divorce with Lamar is not even through yet. What could be more complicated than the current situation?
Kim reportedly even bragged about the current state of her relationship with Kanye West, to whom she's about to be married in a month's time. Of course, there is a fine line between being arrogant or modest when people talk about their relationships, and the media sometimes makes it hard to tell sometimes. Kim could just be sharing how she had succeeded in finding her true love and doesn't want Khloe to go through another heartbreak.
The source further told Radar Online that unlike French, Kanye does not have any issues with a previous relationship. Kim wants a guy who could love Khloe completely. "She wants her sister to be happy and she is worried that French isn't going to be able to fully commit to her sister."
Not that Khloe is unappreciative of Khloe's advice, but she's infuriated that Kim compares her relationship with Kanye to the relationship she has with French. "The comparison irritates Khloe," said the source.
Should Kim just try to spare her advice for when it is truly needed or asked for and let Khloe handle her life choices?
Khloe's New Man
Exactly who is French Montana, and why can't Khloe stay away from him? What is in his resumé that Khloe finds attractive. French is 29 years old, the same age as Khloe's. He has worked with some of the big names in the music industry including Drake, Diddy, and Khloe's future brother-in-law Kanye West. He had also previous collaborated with Jennifer Lopez. He speaks three language such as English, French, and Arabic. He reportedly got married at the age of 22 and fathered a son.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar