Shailene Woodley is Excited to Reunite with Theo James and Cast; “Divergent” Sequels to Hit Pre-Production
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 17, 2014 11:01 AM EST
Shailene Woodley and Theo James are getting a lot of attention these days following the success of the film "Divergent" where the stars play the lead roles. Now that "Allegiant" is confirmed to be released with two movies, there surely be more time for the on-screen couple to be together.
Cast members Theo James (R) and Shailene Woodley of the new film "Divergent" are interviewed at the 51st annual Publicists Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, California February 28, 2014.
Shailene Woodley is pretty optimistic about the upcoming "Divergent" sequels. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the new darling of Hollywood shared her excitement for "another year of kicking ass." But more to the action and popularity brought by the "Divergent" hype, the star seems to be more excited to work again with the film's cast whom she credited as great people. Definitely, this includes rumoured boyfriend, Theo James.
There has been no confirmation from Shailene Woodley and Theo James whether their relationship truly did rose into a different level as they go along on the "Divergent" filming. Theo James had always been discreet with his lovelife, and reports say that he is still in a relationship with beau of 5-years, Ruth Kearney.
Despite the speculations of brewing romance between the two, Shailene Woodley and Theo James on-screen romance shows a huge promise. While "Divergent" is often pitted against the "Hunger Games" for having a similarity for their futuristic society; Woodley and James' tandem, on the other hand, is compared to the success of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's on-screen chemistry. With "Hunger Games" and "Twilight" highlights combined, the "Divergent" series may also be up for a superb box-office success for its following sequels.
Veronica Roth's trilogy is comprised of "Divergent," "Insurgent," and "Allegiant" which will be split into two films. This means that there are still three movies left from the series that fans can look forward to.
"Insurgent" will be released in March 2015 and is set for pre-production starting on May. "Allegiant" Part 1 and 2 is scheduled for 2016 and 2017 release.
There is a lot in store for the upcoming "Divergent" sequels. Aside from the action and interesting plot of the film, many fans will also follow Shailene Woodley and Theo James' off-screen romance.
Meanwhile, fans who cannot get enough of Shailene Woodley can catch her in the upcoming film "The Fault in Our Stars" to reach theatres in June 2014. Theo James is also cast in "London Fields," a thriller film scheduled for this year's release.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast