Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Romance Comes to an End? Has ‘Twilight’ Actor RPatz Moved On? Thinks KStew is ‘Super-Needy’- Details
By jaskiran kaur | April 17, 2014 10:33 AM EST
"Maps to the Stars" actor Robert Pattinson may completely be over his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart, now. Robsten fans and Twihards may be disappointed to know that "Twilight" heartthrob is reportedly ready to move ahead in life leaving his past behind. Read on to find out the details and the reason to their failed reunions.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart started dating each other when they came together to film their box office hit movie "Twilight." They dated each other for some four years and separated only in May 2013. They became one of the most admired couples in Hollywood and Robsten gained enormous fan following. But it all came to an end when Kristen Stewart's act of infidelity became public and she was said to be involved with the married director Rupert Sanders.
Ever since Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart broke up, speculations about their reunion have been running wild. Various media outlets have speculated their potential reunion over various occasions. According to the latest update by Hollywood Life, Robert Pattinson is now "ready to cut the cord" with his on and off girlfriend Kristen Stewart, says the source.
In addition, the source claims that RPatz and KStew were "definitely in love," when they must be dating each other. But now their relationship reportedly "has run its course and he is ready to move on."
While Robert Pattinson seems to be ready to make a new start, Kristen Stewart is seemingly still hung up on him. The "source close to Rob" claims that Robert Pattinson thinks that Kristen Stewart is "super-needy." The insider explains that even though they own the dogs together," he doesn't need to stop by to see them or talk to them over the phone."
Furthermore, the source explains his reasons to not hangout with her anymore. Robert Pattinson is reportedly "denying her requests to hang out" and he is doing so to avoid making a "wrong impression that they are getting back together."
At the moment, Robert only wants to be "single and working and living his life," according to the Hollywood Life report.
Robsten may be over, but fans of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart know that their careers are actually blossoming at the moment. "Twilight" actor is said to be busy filming his upcoming films including James Dean biopic "Life," "Rover" and "Queen of the Desert." Recently, a trailer of his film called "Maps to the Stars" was released which has created quite a stir in media due to some steamy sex scenes in it. At the same time, Kristen Stewart's career is also sky rocketing as the actress has some big movies lined up. She is will appear in "American Ultra," "Still Alice" and "Equals." She is currently working on "American Ultra" for which she has dyed her hair bright orange and is filming in New Orleans, according to the Huffington Post report.
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunion, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell