Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Romance Comes to an End? Has ‘Twilight’ Actor RPatz Moved On? Thinks KStew is ‘Super-Needy’- Details
By jaskiran kaur | April 17, 2014 10:33 AM EST
"Maps to the Stars" actor Robert Pattinson may completely be over his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart, now. Robsten fans and Twihards may be disappointed to know that "Twilight" heartthrob is reportedly ready to move ahead in life leaving his past behind. Read on to find out the details and the reason to their failed reunions.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart started dating each other when they came together to film their box office hit movie "Twilight." They dated each other for some four years and separated only in May 2013. They became one of the most admired couples in Hollywood and Robsten gained enormous fan following. But it all came to an end when Kristen Stewart's act of infidelity became public and she was said to be involved with the married director Rupert Sanders.
Ever since Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart broke up, speculations about their reunion have been running wild. Various media outlets have speculated their potential reunion over various occasions. According to the latest update by Hollywood Life, Robert Pattinson is now "ready to cut the cord" with his on and off girlfriend Kristen Stewart, says the source.
In addition, the source claims that RPatz and KStew were "definitely in love," when they must be dating each other. But now their relationship reportedly "has run its course and he is ready to move on."
While Robert Pattinson seems to be ready to make a new start, Kristen Stewart is seemingly still hung up on him. The "source close to Rob" claims that Robert Pattinson thinks that Kristen Stewart is "super-needy." The insider explains that even though they own the dogs together," he doesn't need to stop by to see them or talk to them over the phone."
Furthermore, the source explains his reasons to not hangout with her anymore. Robert Pattinson is reportedly "denying her requests to hang out" and he is doing so to avoid making a "wrong impression that they are getting back together."
At the moment, Robert only wants to be "single and working and living his life," according to the Hollywood Life report.
Robsten may be over, but fans of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart know that their careers are actually blossoming at the moment. "Twilight" actor is said to be busy filming his upcoming films including James Dean biopic "Life," "Rover" and "Queen of the Desert." Recently, a trailer of his film called "Maps to the Stars" was released which has created quite a stir in media due to some steamy sex scenes in it. At the same time, Kristen Stewart's career is also sky rocketing as the actress has some big movies lined up. She is will appear in "American Ultra," "Still Alice" and "Equals." She is currently working on "American Ultra" for which she has dyed her hair bright orange and is filming in New Orleans, according to the Huffington Post report.
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunion, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features