Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Romance Comes to an End? Has ‘Twilight’ Actor RPatz Moved On? Thinks KStew is ‘Super-Needy’- Details
By jaskiran kaur | April 17, 2014 10:33 AM EST
"Maps to the Stars" actor Robert Pattinson may completely be over his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart, now. Robsten fans and Twihards may be disappointed to know that "Twilight" heartthrob is reportedly ready to move ahead in life leaving his past behind. Read on to find out the details and the reason to their failed reunions.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart started dating each other when they came together to film their box office hit movie "Twilight." They dated each other for some four years and separated only in May 2013. They became one of the most admired couples in Hollywood and Robsten gained enormous fan following. But it all came to an end when Kristen Stewart's act of infidelity became public and she was said to be involved with the married director Rupert Sanders.
Ever since Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart broke up, speculations about their reunion have been running wild. Various media outlets have speculated their potential reunion over various occasions. According to the latest update by Hollywood Life, Robert Pattinson is now "ready to cut the cord" with his on and off girlfriend Kristen Stewart, says the source.
In addition, the source claims that RPatz and KStew were "definitely in love," when they must be dating each other. But now their relationship reportedly "has run its course and he is ready to move on."
While Robert Pattinson seems to be ready to make a new start, Kristen Stewart is seemingly still hung up on him. The "source close to Rob" claims that Robert Pattinson thinks that Kristen Stewart is "super-needy." The insider explains that even though they own the dogs together," he doesn't need to stop by to see them or talk to them over the phone."
Furthermore, the source explains his reasons to not hangout with her anymore. Robert Pattinson is reportedly "denying her requests to hang out" and he is doing so to avoid making a "wrong impression that they are getting back together."
At the moment, Robert only wants to be "single and working and living his life," according to the Hollywood Life report.
Robsten may be over, but fans of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart know that their careers are actually blossoming at the moment. "Twilight" actor is said to be busy filming his upcoming films including James Dean biopic "Life," "Rover" and "Queen of the Desert." Recently, a trailer of his film called "Maps to the Stars" was released which has created quite a stir in media due to some steamy sex scenes in it. At the same time, Kristen Stewart's career is also sky rocketing as the actress has some big movies lined up. She is will appear in "American Ultra," "Still Alice" and "Equals." She is currently working on "American Ultra" for which she has dyed her hair bright orange and is filming in New Orleans, according to the Huffington Post report.
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunion, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks