Rapper Christ Bearer Alias Andre Johnson of Northstar Butchers His Own Private Part, Jumps off the Balcony: Suicide or Foul Play?
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 17, 2014 8:22 AM EST
This is nothing but bizarre. A latest report by TMZ confirms Christ Bearer, a member of the Northstar rap group, was the rapper who severed his own private part and jumped off the balcony. It was reported that Christ also known as Andre Johnson, a member of a rap group formed by members of the renowned Wu-Tang clan, was found on the sidewalk in a critical condition. Reportedly, he severed his own private part and attempted suicide. He was rushed to the hospital in a bad condition. Reports about his health were still unknown.
Members of the rap group talked to TMZ and told that they were present early in the morning when Christ, without warning, butchered his own penis and jumped off his house balcony. Northstar members confirmed that that they were not on heavy drugs that would result in something as bizarre as this.
The members said that everything happened too quickly. By the time they rushed downstairs, Christ Bearer was already screaming in pain.
Earlier, it was reported that a rapper was taken to the hospital on Wednesday after he severed his own penis and then jumped off the second floor of the building. The Web site stated that police believed that it was a suicide attempt by the rapper.
A source told the Web site that they were summoned to a building in North Hollywood at midnight and found rapper Andre Johnson on the sidewalk in a critical condition.
Andre Johnson who is also popularly known as Andre Roxx is a part of the Killa Beez group which is a subgroup of Wu-Tang.
Christ was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in an ambulance. It is not known if doctors are planning to reattach the dismembered private part.
Wu-Tang clan is renowned hip-hop group that included rappers like RZA, GZA and Method Man.
According to Gawker, Andre Johnson is Christ Bearer, also Discogs names Christ Bearer as Andre Johnson. RZA discovered Northstar comprising Meko and Christ Bearer outside a L.A. radio station back in 1998.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best