Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande Target of Bankrupt Drake Bell's Hate
By Maychelle Ornos | April 17, 2014 8:16 AM EST
The constant rants of bankrupt Drake Bell on fellow celebrities Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande has certainly made people think that the former Nickelodeon star is just plain jealous or desperate to be heard. Justin Bieber news are always trending and several Hollywood insiders believe that Bell is just riding the wagon of the “Baby” singer’s popularity.
Drake Bell Disses Justin Bieber
Although other celebrities have also dissed the 20-year-old Canadian pop star, the former “Drake and Josh” star has been one of the constant detractors of Bieber. The “Sam & Cat” star also got some of Bell’s rants when she had the much publicized spat with Perez Hilton after the latter started the rumours that the Nickelodeon star has been doing drugs.
In a report by Inquisitor, Bell has even said “Ariana Grande is a billionaire before she’s been an artist. You have to work to be able to appreciate what you have, and what work did she ever have to do in her life?” Although he did backtrack this statement by posting pictures of him and Ariana and complimenting the songstress for her amazing voice.
"Beliebers" and "Arianators" have been hot on defending their idols from bashers and that includes Drake Bell. The former child star posted several tweets that were clearly attacking these two stars, according to BuzzFeed. There were some fans who have responded to the attacks with the same kind of intent on Bell, in which the former child star complained that Bieber should get a hold of fans.
In a photo tweeted by Drake Bell in his Twitter account caption: “When is someone goingto tell this idiot he can’t draw. His art is almost as bad as his music. Tasteless artless,” several fans have pointed out that Bell is not making hits unlike Bieber.
However, in all of those tweets, Bieber has not responded to Bell with the same manner. "Beliebers" then became the target of the former Nickelodeon star tweeting :“I haven’t listened to much Justin Bieber but his songs must be full of hate and rage because that’s what his believers are filled with.”
Although the other “Drake and Josh” star, Josh Peck, did not have the same opinion as his former co-star. Peck even tweeted “Respect to @justinbieber you’re a talented dude and I’m a fan.”
When is someone going to tell this idiot he can't draw.His art is almost as bad as his music. Talentless artless pic.twitter.com/N3xiPFfQNz
— Drake Bell (@DrakeBell) January 16, 2014
I haven't listened to much Justin Bieber but his songs must be full of hate and rage because that's what his believers are filled with.. — Drake Bell (@DrakeBell) July 23, 2012
Respect to @justinbieber you're a talented dude and I'm a fan.
— Josh Peck (@PortableShua) January 17, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage