Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande Target of Bankrupt Drake Bell's Hate
By Maychelle Ornos | April 17, 2014 8:16 AM EST
The constant rants of bankrupt Drake Bell on fellow celebrities Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande has certainly made people think that the former Nickelodeon star is just plain jealous or desperate to be heard. Justin Bieber news are always trending and several Hollywood insiders believe that Bell is just riding the wagon of the “Baby” singer’s popularity.
Drake Bell Disses Justin Bieber
Although other celebrities have also dissed the 20-year-old Canadian pop star, the former “Drake and Josh” star has been one of the constant detractors of Bieber. The “Sam & Cat” star also got some of Bell’s rants when she had the much publicized spat with Perez Hilton after the latter started the rumours that the Nickelodeon star has been doing drugs.
In a report by Inquisitor, Bell has even said “Ariana Grande is a billionaire before she’s been an artist. You have to work to be able to appreciate what you have, and what work did she ever have to do in her life?” Although he did backtrack this statement by posting pictures of him and Ariana and complimenting the songstress for her amazing voice.
"Beliebers" and "Arianators" have been hot on defending their idols from bashers and that includes Drake Bell. The former child star posted several tweets that were clearly attacking these two stars, according to BuzzFeed. There were some fans who have responded to the attacks with the same kind of intent on Bell, in which the former child star complained that Bieber should get a hold of fans.
In a photo tweeted by Drake Bell in his Twitter account caption: “When is someone goingto tell this idiot he can’t draw. His art is almost as bad as his music. Tasteless artless,” several fans have pointed out that Bell is not making hits unlike Bieber.
However, in all of those tweets, Bieber has not responded to Bell with the same manner. "Beliebers" then became the target of the former Nickelodeon star tweeting :“I haven’t listened to much Justin Bieber but his songs must be full of hate and rage because that’s what his believers are filled with.”
Although the other “Drake and Josh” star, Josh Peck, did not have the same opinion as his former co-star. Peck even tweeted “Respect to @justinbieber you’re a talented dude and I’m a fan.”
When is someone going to tell this idiot he can't draw.His art is almost as bad as his music. Talentless artless pic.twitter.com/N3xiPFfQNz
— Drake Bell (@DrakeBell) January 16, 2014
I haven't listened to much Justin Bieber but his songs must be full of hate and rage because that's what his believers are filled with.. — Drake Bell (@DrakeBell) July 23, 2012
Respect to @justinbieber you're a talented dude and I'm a fan.
— Josh Peck (@PortableShua) January 17, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change