Jay Z and Beyonce to Hit the Roads this Summer for a Tour!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 17, 2014 8:14 AM EST
The power couple are said to be planning a treat for their fans. Jay Z and Beyonce are said to be planning a stadium tour together after countless appearances in each other's gigs lately. The power couple, who have performed during the prestigious Grammy Awards, have been eyeing a 20- US stadium tour together. The couple is said to possibly perform in New York on July 4, just in time for Independence Day in the US.
Beyonce has just finished wrapping up her Mrs. Carter World Tour in March at the MEO Arena in Lisbon, Portugal. Jay Z, on one hand, was able to seal 52 dates for his "Magna Carta...Holy Grail" tour last January. Looks like fans are up for a collaboration between the two-maybe a Mr. and Mrs. Carter Tour will be the apt title for their next tour?
Meanwhile, their hit single "Drunk In Love" has been the couple's favorite during performances together. The married couple have been performing the hit single in a series of high-profile shows, as well as the recent Grammy Awards, where Beyonce received much flak after her alleged lip-syncing of the song. Many fans also criticized Queen Bey as her ensemble during the Awards night was deemed too racy for minors. Unfazed, the couple also performed the hit single during a DirecTV Super Bowl party and during Queen Bey's O2 Arena gig at London last February 28.
Even if the couple seem to be "Crazy in Love" even when on stage, the couple took a break from each other during the Coachella music festival held in California. Beyonce performed with her equally talented Solange Knowles who belted impressively her hit single, "Losing You." Jay Z was busy entertaining his fans alongside fellow New York rappers Nas and Diddy.
Jay Z and Beyonce easily snags the best couple award. Forbes and Billboard have named Jay Z and Beyonce as the world's most influential couple-beating out President Obama and his wife Michelle. Despite the hectic schedule and the much anticipated summer tour that is in the works right now, Jay Z and Beyonce are still very doting parents to their first child, Blue Ivy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks