Jay Z and Beyonce to Hit the Roads this Summer for a Tour!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 17, 2014 8:14 AM EST
The power couple are said to be planning a treat for their fans. Jay Z and Beyonce are said to be planning a stadium tour together after countless appearances in each other's gigs lately. The power couple, who have performed during the prestigious Grammy Awards, have been eyeing a 20- US stadium tour together. The couple is said to possibly perform in New York on July 4, just in time for Independence Day in the US.
Beyonce has just finished wrapping up her Mrs. Carter World Tour in March at the MEO Arena in Lisbon, Portugal. Jay Z, on one hand, was able to seal 52 dates for his "Magna Carta...Holy Grail" tour last January. Looks like fans are up for a collaboration between the two-maybe a Mr. and Mrs. Carter Tour will be the apt title for their next tour?
Meanwhile, their hit single "Drunk In Love" has been the couple's favorite during performances together. The married couple have been performing the hit single in a series of high-profile shows, as well as the recent Grammy Awards, where Beyonce received much flak after her alleged lip-syncing of the song. Many fans also criticized Queen Bey as her ensemble during the Awards night was deemed too racy for minors. Unfazed, the couple also performed the hit single during a DirecTV Super Bowl party and during Queen Bey's O2 Arena gig at London last February 28.
Even if the couple seem to be "Crazy in Love" even when on stage, the couple took a break from each other during the Coachella music festival held in California. Beyonce performed with her equally talented Solange Knowles who belted impressively her hit single, "Losing You." Jay Z was busy entertaining his fans alongside fellow New York rappers Nas and Diddy.
Jay Z and Beyonce easily snags the best couple award. Forbes and Billboard have named Jay Z and Beyonce as the world's most influential couple-beating out President Obama and his wife Michelle. Despite the hectic schedule and the much anticipated summer tour that is in the works right now, Jay Z and Beyonce are still very doting parents to their first child, Blue Ivy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People