Jay Z and Beyonce to Hit the Roads this Summer for a Tour!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 17, 2014 8:14 AM EST
The power couple are said to be planning a treat for their fans. Jay Z and Beyonce are said to be planning a stadium tour together after countless appearances in each other's gigs lately. The power couple, who have performed during the prestigious Grammy Awards, have been eyeing a 20- US stadium tour together. The couple is said to possibly perform in New York on July 4, just in time for Independence Day in the US.
Beyonce has just finished wrapping up her Mrs. Carter World Tour in March at the MEO Arena in Lisbon, Portugal. Jay Z, on one hand, was able to seal 52 dates for his "Magna Carta...Holy Grail" tour last January. Looks like fans are up for a collaboration between the two-maybe a Mr. and Mrs. Carter Tour will be the apt title for their next tour?
Meanwhile, their hit single "Drunk In Love" has been the couple's favorite during performances together. The married couple have been performing the hit single in a series of high-profile shows, as well as the recent Grammy Awards, where Beyonce received much flak after her alleged lip-syncing of the song. Many fans also criticized Queen Bey as her ensemble during the Awards night was deemed too racy for minors. Unfazed, the couple also performed the hit single during a DirecTV Super Bowl party and during Queen Bey's O2 Arena gig at London last February 28.
Even if the couple seem to be "Crazy in Love" even when on stage, the couple took a break from each other during the Coachella music festival held in California. Beyonce performed with her equally talented Solange Knowles who belted impressively her hit single, "Losing You." Jay Z was busy entertaining his fans alongside fellow New York rappers Nas and Diddy.
Jay Z and Beyonce easily snags the best couple award. Forbes and Billboard have named Jay Z and Beyonce as the world's most influential couple-beating out President Obama and his wife Michelle. Despite the hectic schedule and the much anticipated summer tour that is in the works right now, Jay Z and Beyonce are still very doting parents to their first child, Blue Ivy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6