Jay Z and Beyonce to Hit the Roads this Summer for a Tour!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 17, 2014 8:14 AM EST
The power couple are said to be planning a treat for their fans. Jay Z and Beyonce are said to be planning a stadium tour together after countless appearances in each other's gigs lately. The power couple, who have performed during the prestigious Grammy Awards, have been eyeing a 20- US stadium tour together. The couple is said to possibly perform in New York on July 4, just in time for Independence Day in the US.
Beyonce has just finished wrapping up her Mrs. Carter World Tour in March at the MEO Arena in Lisbon, Portugal. Jay Z, on one hand, was able to seal 52 dates for his "Magna Carta...Holy Grail" tour last January. Looks like fans are up for a collaboration between the two-maybe a Mr. and Mrs. Carter Tour will be the apt title for their next tour?
Meanwhile, their hit single "Drunk In Love" has been the couple's favorite during performances together. The married couple have been performing the hit single in a series of high-profile shows, as well as the recent Grammy Awards, where Beyonce received much flak after her alleged lip-syncing of the song. Many fans also criticized Queen Bey as her ensemble during the Awards night was deemed too racy for minors. Unfazed, the couple also performed the hit single during a DirecTV Super Bowl party and during Queen Bey's O2 Arena gig at London last February 28.
Even if the couple seem to be "Crazy in Love" even when on stage, the couple took a break from each other during the Coachella music festival held in California. Beyonce performed with her equally talented Solange Knowles who belted impressively her hit single, "Losing You." Jay Z was busy entertaining his fans alongside fellow New York rappers Nas and Diddy.
Jay Z and Beyonce easily snags the best couple award. Forbes and Billboard have named Jay Z and Beyonce as the world's most influential couple-beating out President Obama and his wife Michelle. Despite the hectic schedule and the much anticipated summer tour that is in the works right now, Jay Z and Beyonce are still very doting parents to their first child, Blue Ivy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop