Jay Z and Beyonce to Hit the Roads this Summer for a Tour!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 17, 2014 8:14 AM EST
The power couple are said to be planning a treat for their fans. Jay Z and Beyonce are said to be planning a stadium tour together after countless appearances in each other's gigs lately. The power couple, who have performed during the prestigious Grammy Awards, have been eyeing a 20- US stadium tour together. The couple is said to possibly perform in New York on July 4, just in time for Independence Day in the US.
Beyonce has just finished wrapping up her Mrs. Carter World Tour in March at the MEO Arena in Lisbon, Portugal. Jay Z, on one hand, was able to seal 52 dates for his "Magna Carta...Holy Grail" tour last January. Looks like fans are up for a collaboration between the two-maybe a Mr. and Mrs. Carter Tour will be the apt title for their next tour?
Meanwhile, their hit single "Drunk In Love" has been the couple's favorite during performances together. The married couple have been performing the hit single in a series of high-profile shows, as well as the recent Grammy Awards, where Beyonce received much flak after her alleged lip-syncing of the song. Many fans also criticized Queen Bey as her ensemble during the Awards night was deemed too racy for minors. Unfazed, the couple also performed the hit single during a DirecTV Super Bowl party and during Queen Bey's O2 Arena gig at London last February 28.
Even if the couple seem to be "Crazy in Love" even when on stage, the couple took a break from each other during the Coachella music festival held in California. Beyonce performed with her equally talented Solange Knowles who belted impressively her hit single, "Losing You." Jay Z was busy entertaining his fans alongside fellow New York rappers Nas and Diddy.
Jay Z and Beyonce easily snags the best couple award. Forbes and Billboard have named Jay Z and Beyonce as the world's most influential couple-beating out President Obama and his wife Michelle. Despite the hectic schedule and the much anticipated summer tour that is in the works right now, Jay Z and Beyonce are still very doting parents to their first child, Blue Ivy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen