'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley & Theo James Romance: Five Fast Facts About the Alleged Couple
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 4:30 PM EST
Shailene Woodley and Theo James are the most talked about co-stars after the thundering success of "Divergent." Lets take a look at five fast facts about the two alleged lovers.
Shailene Woodley and Theo James loved kissing each other: The rumored couple confessed during their interview to MTV that they enjoyed shooting the kissing scene for "Divergent." Regarding the much passionate and intense kiss James revealed to MTV that: "I just went at it hard, to be honest, because I thought that's how she wanted it. I thought to assuage any awkwardness I would just go for it. She was kind of batting away my hands."
James was even pumped up to practice the kissing scene with Woodley as reported by Movie Fanatic.
"I wanted to practice the kissing scene with Shai as much as possible. I'd say, 'Listen, after dinner we could just go over that scene again?' The kissing scene with Shai and I, we wanted that to be as good as possible."
Theo James & Shailene Woodley share great chemistry: Reportedly Theo & Shai have a natural bond. James gushed about his chemistry with Woodley to Elle saying: "Especially if you have a bit of natural chemistry, inevitably, it's going to make the scene better, and we definitely had good chemistry from that start, which is something you always hope for, whenever you get stuck in a love story for the next however long....And you do things together to bond. You make the effort; you really do, because it does make things so much easier in the end."
Theo and Shailene don't mind PDA: The rumored couple does not mind kissing and hugging each other in public. During the California premiere of "Divergent" Theo was unable to put his eye off Woodley thus sparking romance rumors.
They will start shooting for "Divergent" sequel next month: Theo and Shai would soon reunite for the shoot of Divergent sequel, "Insurgent."
Shailene is mighty impressed by Theo's boxing skills: She said during a press conference that James boxes in real life and is not afraid to be strong.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia