'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley & Theo James Rumored Romance to Get Hotter as 'Insurgent' Shooting Starts?
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 4:28 PM EST
Shailene Woodley can't wait to reunite with "Divergent" co-star Theo James on the set of the second installment of the film franchise, "Insurgent." The actress who is riding high on the success of fantasy series will soon start shooting for the second part of the film based on Veronica Roth's trilogy by same name.
"It is also really exciting that just after coming off promoting this one, we start filming the next one in like a month. It will be nice to get into it," the actress gushed at MTV awards red carpet.
Woodley and James are rumored to be dating and Woodley's impatience to get back on the sets adds more fuel to the fire. Moreover, California premiere of "Divergent" where James was seen stealing admiring glances at Woodley sparked romance rumors between the couple.
Meanwhile, it has been officially confirmed that the final book in series "Allegiant" will be made into two parts. Regarding her take on the last part being split into two parts Woodley told Entertainment Weekly,
"I just heard that as well," said Woodley adding, "I am excited, but my very first thought, if I'm being honest was, Okay. All right. That's another year of kicking ass. Another year devoted to this character. But that's all right, because I am honored to be Tris, and it is exciting. "Divergent" was a very fun film to make, and I worked with some great people."
From the statement "some great people" does Woodley mean James? Theo and Shailene share an undeniable affection for each other and it is also being said that Theo has distanced himself from his girlfriend Ruth Kearney whom he has been dating for almost five years.
Meanwhile, Woodley will be soon seen romancing Ansel Elgort in the romantic tale "The Fault in Our Stars." Regarding her role in the film she said that it was indeed more physically challenging as compared her character Tris in "Divergent."
"I had to do much more in terms of physical transformation for Hazel in Fault In Our Stars. Especially going from Tris with strong muscles and long hair to Hazel, who is sick and weak and in a very hard and sad situation, " explained Shailene.
Let us know what do you think about Shailene Woodley and Theo James teaming up once again for "Insurgent." Will it bring them closer?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28