‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ali’s Comeback Means Numerous Love Triangles, Ali and Caleb May Kiss
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 16, 2014 4:23 PM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 will see Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse) in full form. She is a terrific character who not only faked her own death, but also hid for more than a year to understand 'A'. Her return to Rosewood in the fifth season is going to be nothing short of dramatic as she will help form some new love triangles.
Executive producer Marlene King talked to Alloy Entertainment about Ali's return and probable love triangles.
"Now that Alison's returning, there's a couple love triangles that could be swirling out there, and fans have been really pushing us to consider this love triangle between Ali, Paige, and Emily, so that's something we're thinking about," said Marlene King.
Wetpaint stated that Alison has already caused troubles between Paige and Emily. Wait, she already kind of destroyed 'Paily'.
Writer Joseph Dougherty stated that Paige would feel insecure with Ali's return in the scene.
"One of the reasons Emily is not the same person that she was when Alison left is because of her relationship with Paige. But, none of these dynamics are the same anymore. I think Paige is threatened." Joseph also shared that the dynamic between Ali, Paige, and Emily will "arguably ... the most interesting triangle of the season."
There is one more probable pairing - Alison and Caleb. Marlene King revealed to The Hollywood Reporter that Ali and Caleb have never crossed paths. It is one pairing that viewers have not seen. In "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 will see Caleb meeting Alison and she won't be just a mythical figure for him.
Also, rumours have it that Ali and Caleb may kiss in Season 5 of "Pretty Little Liars."
Marlene also revealed that the 100th episode of "Pretty Little Liars" is going to unravel a big mystery.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 premieres Tuesday, June 10, 2014 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell