Kim Kardashian & Kanye West in Paris for Pre-Wedding Shopping, Star Dresses Up Like Audrey Hepburn
By Riza Ornos | April 16, 2014 4:22 PM EST
After jetting to Paris for a pre-wedding shopping and arrangements for their upcoming May union, "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star Kim Kardashian was spotted recreating "Breakfast at Tiffany" star iconic outfit.
Kanye West Calls Kim Kardashian the Most Beautiful Woman of All Time
The reality star was photographed wearing a black turtle neck with fringe and a ponytail as she tries to imitate one of the most beautiful star of the silver screen, Audrey Hepburn. Kim recreated a classic shot of the 50's starlet while she rides on a bike with her flat black shoes.
The 33-year-old star sat confidently astride two wheels as she was photographed in her best Hepburn impression in Miami on Tuesday, March 15. The vintage looking Kim rode in circles and appeared surprisingly confident on two wheels as she keeps her engagement ring during the photoshoot.
After an exhausting day, Kim rewarded herself with retail therapy as she was seen holding onto a large yellow bag full of her purchases from Italian luxury house Fendi. Her outfit stayed pretty much the same while shopping but switched her flats for a black pair of heels and added a black leather jacket.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in Paris
Before going to Miami, the controversial couple was spotted on Paris over the weekend to do some arrangements for their upcoming nuptial. Kimye is set to wed on May 24 in the City of Lights but still no definite locations yet. The two managed to keep their fans guessing about their planned location by visiting yet another possible venue.
While hunting for a wedding location in Paris, the TV bombshell managed to do some shopping, her fiancé was seen leaving the Balmain store carrying multiple shopping bags. During their last in Paris, Kim pulled off an outfit change midday on Monday wearing a black velvet piece from Balmain Fall 2012 collection. She accessorized her look with a gold Balmain belt and black heeled booties.
According to Us Weekly, "Kardashian and West toured the Château de Louveciennes during the trip, potentially scouting the venue as a possible wedding location." The French estate can accommodate 100 guests of the couple and according to the latest rumours Beyonce and Jay Z will be attending the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015