Kim Kardashian & Kanye West in Paris for Pre-Wedding Shopping, Star Dresses Up Like Audrey Hepburn
By Riza Ornos | April 16, 2014 4:22 PM EST
After jetting to Paris for a pre-wedding shopping and arrangements for their upcoming May union, "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star Kim Kardashian was spotted recreating "Breakfast at Tiffany" star iconic outfit.
Kanye West Calls Kim Kardashian the Most Beautiful Woman of All Time
The reality star was photographed wearing a black turtle neck with fringe and a ponytail as she tries to imitate one of the most beautiful star of the silver screen, Audrey Hepburn. Kim recreated a classic shot of the 50's starlet while she rides on a bike with her flat black shoes.
The 33-year-old star sat confidently astride two wheels as she was photographed in her best Hepburn impression in Miami on Tuesday, March 15. The vintage looking Kim rode in circles and appeared surprisingly confident on two wheels as she keeps her engagement ring during the photoshoot.
After an exhausting day, Kim rewarded herself with retail therapy as she was seen holding onto a large yellow bag full of her purchases from Italian luxury house Fendi. Her outfit stayed pretty much the same while shopping but switched her flats for a black pair of heels and added a black leather jacket.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in Paris
Before going to Miami, the controversial couple was spotted on Paris over the weekend to do some arrangements for their upcoming nuptial. Kimye is set to wed on May 24 in the City of Lights but still no definite locations yet. The two managed to keep their fans guessing about their planned location by visiting yet another possible venue.
While hunting for a wedding location in Paris, the TV bombshell managed to do some shopping, her fiancé was seen leaving the Balmain store carrying multiple shopping bags. During their last in Paris, Kim pulled off an outfit change midday on Monday wearing a black velvet piece from Balmain Fall 2012 collection. She accessorized her look with a gold Balmain belt and black heeled booties.
According to Us Weekly, "Kardashian and West toured the Château de Louveciennes during the trip, potentially scouting the venue as a possible wedding location." The French estate can accommodate 100 guests of the couple and according to the latest rumours Beyonce and Jay Z will be attending the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies