Kim Kardashian & Kanye West in Paris for Pre-Wedding Shopping, Star Dresses Up Like Audrey Hepburn
By Riza Ornos | April 16, 2014 4:22 PM EST
After jetting to Paris for a pre-wedding shopping and arrangements for their upcoming May union, "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star Kim Kardashian was spotted recreating "Breakfast at Tiffany" star iconic outfit.
Kanye West Calls Kim Kardashian the Most Beautiful Woman of All Time
The reality star was photographed wearing a black turtle neck with fringe and a ponytail as she tries to imitate one of the most beautiful star of the silver screen, Audrey Hepburn. Kim recreated a classic shot of the 50's starlet while she rides on a bike with her flat black shoes.
The 33-year-old star sat confidently astride two wheels as she was photographed in her best Hepburn impression in Miami on Tuesday, March 15. The vintage looking Kim rode in circles and appeared surprisingly confident on two wheels as she keeps her engagement ring during the photoshoot.
After an exhausting day, Kim rewarded herself with retail therapy as she was seen holding onto a large yellow bag full of her purchases from Italian luxury house Fendi. Her outfit stayed pretty much the same while shopping but switched her flats for a black pair of heels and added a black leather jacket.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in Paris
Before going to Miami, the controversial couple was spotted on Paris over the weekend to do some arrangements for their upcoming nuptial. Kimye is set to wed on May 24 in the City of Lights but still no definite locations yet. The two managed to keep their fans guessing about their planned location by visiting yet another possible venue.
While hunting for a wedding location in Paris, the TV bombshell managed to do some shopping, her fiancé was seen leaving the Balmain store carrying multiple shopping bags. During their last in Paris, Kim pulled off an outfit change midday on Monday wearing a black velvet piece from Balmain Fall 2012 collection. She accessorized her look with a gold Balmain belt and black heeled booties.
According to Us Weekly, "Kardashian and West toured the Château de Louveciennes during the trip, potentially scouting the venue as a possible wedding location." The French estate can accommodate 100 guests of the couple and according to the latest rumours Beyonce and Jay Z will be attending the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’