Kim Kardashian & Kanye West in Paris for Pre-Wedding Shopping, Star Dresses Up Like Audrey Hepburn
By Riza Ornos | April 16, 2014 4:22 PM EST
After jetting to Paris for a pre-wedding shopping and arrangements for their upcoming May union, "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star Kim Kardashian was spotted recreating "Breakfast at Tiffany" star iconic outfit.
Kanye West Calls Kim Kardashian the Most Beautiful Woman of All Time
The reality star was photographed wearing a black turtle neck with fringe and a ponytail as she tries to imitate one of the most beautiful star of the silver screen, Audrey Hepburn. Kim recreated a classic shot of the 50's starlet while she rides on a bike with her flat black shoes.
The 33-year-old star sat confidently astride two wheels as she was photographed in her best Hepburn impression in Miami on Tuesday, March 15. The vintage looking Kim rode in circles and appeared surprisingly confident on two wheels as she keeps her engagement ring during the photoshoot.
After an exhausting day, Kim rewarded herself with retail therapy as she was seen holding onto a large yellow bag full of her purchases from Italian luxury house Fendi. Her outfit stayed pretty much the same while shopping but switched her flats for a black pair of heels and added a black leather jacket.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in Paris
Before going to Miami, the controversial couple was spotted on Paris over the weekend to do some arrangements for their upcoming nuptial. Kimye is set to wed on May 24 in the City of Lights but still no definite locations yet. The two managed to keep their fans guessing about their planned location by visiting yet another possible venue.
While hunting for a wedding location in Paris, the TV bombshell managed to do some shopping, her fiancé was seen leaving the Balmain store carrying multiple shopping bags. During their last in Paris, Kim pulled off an outfit change midday on Monday wearing a black velvet piece from Balmain Fall 2012 collection. She accessorized her look with a gold Balmain belt and black heeled booties.
According to Us Weekly, "Kardashian and West toured the Château de Louveciennes during the trip, potentially scouting the venue as a possible wedding location." The French estate can accommodate 100 guests of the couple and according to the latest rumours Beyonce and Jay Z will be attending the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family