Kim Kardashian & Kanye West in Paris for Pre-Wedding Shopping, Star Dresses Up Like Audrey Hepburn
By Riza Ornos | April 16, 2014 4:22 PM EST
After jetting to Paris for a pre-wedding shopping and arrangements for their upcoming May union, "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star Kim Kardashian was spotted recreating "Breakfast at Tiffany" star iconic outfit.
Kanye West Calls Kim Kardashian the Most Beautiful Woman of All Time
The reality star was photographed wearing a black turtle neck with fringe and a ponytail as she tries to imitate one of the most beautiful star of the silver screen, Audrey Hepburn. Kim recreated a classic shot of the 50's starlet while she rides on a bike with her flat black shoes.
The 33-year-old star sat confidently astride two wheels as she was photographed in her best Hepburn impression in Miami on Tuesday, March 15. The vintage looking Kim rode in circles and appeared surprisingly confident on two wheels as she keeps her engagement ring during the photoshoot.
After an exhausting day, Kim rewarded herself with retail therapy as she was seen holding onto a large yellow bag full of her purchases from Italian luxury house Fendi. Her outfit stayed pretty much the same while shopping but switched her flats for a black pair of heels and added a black leather jacket.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in Paris
Before going to Miami, the controversial couple was spotted on Paris over the weekend to do some arrangements for their upcoming nuptial. Kimye is set to wed on May 24 in the City of Lights but still no definite locations yet. The two managed to keep their fans guessing about their planned location by visiting yet another possible venue.
While hunting for a wedding location in Paris, the TV bombshell managed to do some shopping, her fiancé was seen leaving the Balmain store carrying multiple shopping bags. During their last in Paris, Kim pulled off an outfit change midday on Monday wearing a black velvet piece from Balmain Fall 2012 collection. She accessorized her look with a gold Balmain belt and black heeled booties.
According to Us Weekly, "Kardashian and West toured the Château de Louveciennes during the trip, potentially scouting the venue as a possible wedding location." The French estate can accommodate 100 guests of the couple and according to the latest rumours Beyonce and Jay Z will be attending the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report