Hrithik-Katrina to Work with ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2' Stunt Director in ‘Bang Bang’
By Ankita Mehta | April 16, 2014 4:12 PM EST
"Krrish 3" star Hrithik Roshan will work with "'Amazing Spider-Man 2" stunt director Andy Armstrong in his upcoming film "Bang Bang".
Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif
The next shooting schedule of "Bang Bang" will happen in Abu Dhabi for a month and Roshan is set to perform
Roshan will be performing one of the most difficult stunts in "Bang Bang" in Abu Dhabi. During the month long shoot in UAE, he will perform one of the most difficult stunts in Siddharth Anand's film.
Roshan is set to do car chasing sequences in streets of Abu Dhabi which will be directed by Armstrong.
The shooting will begin in a couple of days and even Katrina Kaif, the leading lady of the film, is expected to do some difficult stunts on her own, Deccan Chronicle reported.
"This schedule is full of action and it will need Hrithik and Katrina to perform some real edgy stunts. The discussion of the stunts has already taken place with them and they know what they are needed to do in Abu Dhabi," a unit member of the film told DC.
"All I can reveal right now is that it is high speed car chase sequence on the streets of Abu Dhabi."
Armstrong has designed the stunts sequences for Hollywood films including "The Amazing Spiderman 2".
"Bang Bang" is the remake of the Hollywood film "Knight and Day" starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.
The makers decide to remake the romantic action comedy film with new twists and a different storyline. The shooting of the film has already started in India.
Regarding the progress of the film, CEO of Fox Star Studio Vijay Singh said that the film is shaping up brilliantly.
"BANG BANG is shaping up brilliantly. It has massive canvas with spectacular action and romance. And the film will release on 2 Oct 2014," Singh said.
Image credit: YouTube screenshot
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)