Andrew Garfield & Girlfriend Emma Stone Dirty Laundry: 'Amazing Spiderman 2' Star Does Not Want to Wash it in Public?
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Andrew Garfield will not talk about his real life romance with "Amazing Spider-man" co-star Emma Stone. The actor said that he is not comfortable discussing his personal life as he is being bombarded with flurry of questions regarding his romance with Stone since he starting promotions of "Amazing Spider-Man 2."
During his interview with "The Observer" this is what he had to say about his reluctance of spilling beans regarding his personal life.
"What can I say?" Garfield said when questioned over the relationship. "How about: 'F**k off you f**king...' No, I'm able to talk about her, but I want to protect something that I respect in my life", reported Entertainmentwise
"I don't feel the need to speak publicly about my private life," he added. "And on a professional level I don't want people watching me on screen to know about my dirty laundry. It's not that interesting anyway."
Garfield further suggested that he does not want his fans to be distracted by his personal equation with Stone when his films gets released. Apparently, he is about to a play a Portuguese priest in a film where a lot of sex is involved and he does not want people to form notions about him based on his personal life.
Though Garfield did not say much about his personal equation with Stone he did discuss fatherhood saying, "
"Because as soon as you've done it you've messed up the kid, he said, adding, "You're only human and you'll be projecting your own s**t on them and putting your own expectations on them and treating them as though they're a part of you rather than a separate entity. I am absolutely fascinated by fatherhood, though, and have been for a long time."
Does that mean fatherhood is on Garfield's mind? Leave your comments below.
Amazing Spiderman-2 hits the theaters next week.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Enzo To Have A Makeout Scene, Speculations Suggest Enzo and Caroline Get Cozy In New Season
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide