Andrew Garfield & Girlfriend Emma Stone Dirty Laundry: 'Amazing Spiderman 2' Star Does Not Want to Wash it in Public?
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Andrew Garfield will not talk about his real life romance with "Amazing Spider-man" co-star Emma Stone. The actor said that he is not comfortable discussing his personal life as he is being bombarded with flurry of questions regarding his romance with Stone since he starting promotions of "Amazing Spider-Man 2."
During his interview with "The Observer" this is what he had to say about his reluctance of spilling beans regarding his personal life.
"What can I say?" Garfield said when questioned over the relationship. "How about: 'F**k off you f**king...' No, I'm able to talk about her, but I want to protect something that I respect in my life", reported Entertainmentwise
"I don't feel the need to speak publicly about my private life," he added. "And on a professional level I don't want people watching me on screen to know about my dirty laundry. It's not that interesting anyway."
Garfield further suggested that he does not want his fans to be distracted by his personal equation with Stone when his films gets released. Apparently, he is about to a play a Portuguese priest in a film where a lot of sex is involved and he does not want people to form notions about him based on his personal life.
Though Garfield did not say much about his personal equation with Stone he did discuss fatherhood saying, "
"Because as soon as you've done it you've messed up the kid, he said, adding, "You're only human and you'll be projecting your own s**t on them and putting your own expectations on them and treating them as though they're a part of you rather than a separate entity. I am absolutely fascinated by fatherhood, though, and have been for a long time."
Does that mean fatherhood is on Garfield's mind? Leave your comments below.
Amazing Spiderman-2 hits the theaters next week.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report