Andrew Garfield & Girlfriend Emma Stone Dirty Laundry: 'Amazing Spiderman 2' Star Does Not Want to Wash it in Public?
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Andrew Garfield will not talk about his real life romance with "Amazing Spider-man" co-star Emma Stone. The actor said that he is not comfortable discussing his personal life as he is being bombarded with flurry of questions regarding his romance with Stone since he starting promotions of "Amazing Spider-Man 2."
During his interview with "The Observer" this is what he had to say about his reluctance of spilling beans regarding his personal life.
"What can I say?" Garfield said when questioned over the relationship. "How about: 'F**k off you f**king...' No, I'm able to talk about her, but I want to protect something that I respect in my life", reported Entertainmentwise
"I don't feel the need to speak publicly about my private life," he added. "And on a professional level I don't want people watching me on screen to know about my dirty laundry. It's not that interesting anyway."
Garfield further suggested that he does not want his fans to be distracted by his personal equation with Stone when his films gets released. Apparently, he is about to a play a Portuguese priest in a film where a lot of sex is involved and he does not want people to form notions about him based on his personal life.
Though Garfield did not say much about his personal equation with Stone he did discuss fatherhood saying, "
"Because as soon as you've done it you've messed up the kid, he said, adding, "You're only human and you'll be projecting your own s**t on them and putting your own expectations on them and treating them as though they're a part of you rather than a separate entity. I am absolutely fascinated by fatherhood, though, and have been for a long time."
Does that mean fatherhood is on Garfield's mind? Leave your comments below.
Amazing Spiderman-2 hits the theaters next week.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage