Andrew Garfield & Girlfriend Emma Stone Dirty Laundry: 'Amazing Spiderman 2' Star Does Not Want to Wash it in Public?
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Andrew Garfield will not talk about his real life romance with "Amazing Spider-man" co-star Emma Stone. The actor said that he is not comfortable discussing his personal life as he is being bombarded with flurry of questions regarding his romance with Stone since he starting promotions of "Amazing Spider-Man 2."
During his interview with "The Observer" this is what he had to say about his reluctance of spilling beans regarding his personal life.
"What can I say?" Garfield said when questioned over the relationship. "How about: 'F**k off you f**king...' No, I'm able to talk about her, but I want to protect something that I respect in my life", reported Entertainmentwise
"I don't feel the need to speak publicly about my private life," he added. "And on a professional level I don't want people watching me on screen to know about my dirty laundry. It's not that interesting anyway."
Garfield further suggested that he does not want his fans to be distracted by his personal equation with Stone when his films gets released. Apparently, he is about to a play a Portuguese priest in a film where a lot of sex is involved and he does not want people to form notions about him based on his personal life.
Though Garfield did not say much about his personal equation with Stone he did discuss fatherhood saying, "
"Because as soon as you've done it you've messed up the kid, he said, adding, "You're only human and you'll be projecting your own s**t on them and putting your own expectations on them and treating them as though they're a part of you rather than a separate entity. I am absolutely fascinated by fatherhood, though, and have been for a long time."
Does that mean fatherhood is on Garfield's mind? Leave your comments below.
Amazing Spiderman-2 hits the theaters next week.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More