Andrew Garfield & Girlfriend Emma Stone Dirty Laundry: 'Amazing Spiderman 2' Star Does Not Want to Wash it in Public?
By Sonalee singh | April 16, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Andrew Garfield will not talk about his real life romance with "Amazing Spider-man" co-star Emma Stone. The actor said that he is not comfortable discussing his personal life as he is being bombarded with flurry of questions regarding his romance with Stone since he starting promotions of "Amazing Spider-Man 2."
During his interview with "The Observer" this is what he had to say about his reluctance of spilling beans regarding his personal life.
"What can I say?" Garfield said when questioned over the relationship. "How about: 'F**k off you f**king...' No, I'm able to talk about her, but I want to protect something that I respect in my life", reported Entertainmentwise
"I don't feel the need to speak publicly about my private life," he added. "And on a professional level I don't want people watching me on screen to know about my dirty laundry. It's not that interesting anyway."
Garfield further suggested that he does not want his fans to be distracted by his personal equation with Stone when his films gets released. Apparently, he is about to a play a Portuguese priest in a film where a lot of sex is involved and he does not want people to form notions about him based on his personal life.
Though Garfield did not say much about his personal equation with Stone he did discuss fatherhood saying, "
"Because as soon as you've done it you've messed up the kid, he said, adding, "You're only human and you'll be projecting your own s**t on them and putting your own expectations on them and treating them as though they're a part of you rather than a separate entity. I am absolutely fascinated by fatherhood, though, and have been for a long time."
Does that mean fatherhood is on Garfield's mind? Leave your comments below.
Amazing Spiderman-2 hits the theaters next week.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports