'KUWTK' Khloe Kardashian Glammed Up For Third Romantic Night with French Montana, Cryptic Message on Instagram Solved!
By Riza Ornos | April 16, 2014 2:45 PM EST
After leaving a cryptic message on her Instagram account, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star Khloe Kardashian got glammed up for her third romantic dinner with French Montana. The new rumoured couple was seen leaving a Crustacean restaurant in Beverly Hills on Monday night, April 14.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The two have been out together in four days and the romantic date is their third time on the row. The reality star appeared to be letting the cat out of the bag as she dressed sexily in skinny jeans and a white netted top. With her hair up and subtle make-up there is no question that the recently divorced star was on a date.
Earlier that day Khloe send many tongues wagging when she posted a cryptic quote by poet Christopher Poindexter. The famous quote reads: "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."
After posting this quote, Montana also put up his own photon Instagram and captioned it: "thinking about the next move." According to Hollywood Life, "Khloe's message feels full of love and hope, while French's seems like he's in deep thought about a major feeling in his life."
The night before, Khloe and French were seen leaving Philippe Chow in Beverly Hills but there is something special about their third date. The two seemed very comfortable with each other as French hopped on the passenger's seat while Khloe took the wheel.
Things are certainly heating up between the two as they were spotted in Cecconi's in L.A. on April 10 accompanied by Khloe's sister Kourtney and her husband Scott Disick. It was also reported that after a romantic Italian dinner and the star spent a night in the rapper's house and left the next morning.
The reality star is clearly moving from her estranged husband Lamar Odom and refuses to take his calls. "She's been refusing to take his calls lately, according to Radar Online source. "Khloe is out in public with new guys all over town and it is killing Lamar."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko