'KUWTK' Khloe Kardashian Glammed Up For Third Romantic Night with French Montana, Cryptic Message on Instagram Solved!
By Riza Ornos | April 16, 2014 2:45 PM EST
After leaving a cryptic message on her Instagram account, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star Khloe Kardashian got glammed up for her third romantic dinner with French Montana. The new rumoured couple was seen leaving a Crustacean restaurant in Beverly Hills on Monday night, April 14.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The two have been out together in four days and the romantic date is their third time on the row. The reality star appeared to be letting the cat out of the bag as she dressed sexily in skinny jeans and a white netted top. With her hair up and subtle make-up there is no question that the recently divorced star was on a date.
Earlier that day Khloe send many tongues wagging when she posted a cryptic quote by poet Christopher Poindexter. The famous quote reads: "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."
After posting this quote, Montana also put up his own photon Instagram and captioned it: "thinking about the next move." According to Hollywood Life, "Khloe's message feels full of love and hope, while French's seems like he's in deep thought about a major feeling in his life."
The night before, Khloe and French were seen leaving Philippe Chow in Beverly Hills but there is something special about their third date. The two seemed very comfortable with each other as French hopped on the passenger's seat while Khloe took the wheel.
Things are certainly heating up between the two as they were spotted in Cecconi's in L.A. on April 10 accompanied by Khloe's sister Kourtney and her husband Scott Disick. It was also reported that after a romantic Italian dinner and the star spent a night in the rapper's house and left the next morning.
The reality star is clearly moving from her estranged husband Lamar Odom and refuses to take his calls. "She's been refusing to take his calls lately, according to Radar Online source. "Khloe is out in public with new guys all over town and it is killing Lamar."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier