'KUWTK' Khloe Kardashian Glammed Up For Third Romantic Night with French Montana, Cryptic Message on Instagram Solved!
By Riza Ornos | April 16, 2014 2:45 PM EST
After leaving a cryptic message on her Instagram account, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star Khloe Kardashian got glammed up for her third romantic dinner with French Montana. The new rumoured couple was seen leaving a Crustacean restaurant in Beverly Hills on Monday night, April 14.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The two have been out together in four days and the romantic date is their third time on the row. The reality star appeared to be letting the cat out of the bag as she dressed sexily in skinny jeans and a white netted top. With her hair up and subtle make-up there is no question that the recently divorced star was on a date.
Earlier that day Khloe send many tongues wagging when she posted a cryptic quote by poet Christopher Poindexter. The famous quote reads: "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."
After posting this quote, Montana also put up his own photon Instagram and captioned it: "thinking about the next move." According to Hollywood Life, "Khloe's message feels full of love and hope, while French's seems like he's in deep thought about a major feeling in his life."
The night before, Khloe and French were seen leaving Philippe Chow in Beverly Hills but there is something special about their third date. The two seemed very comfortable with each other as French hopped on the passenger's seat while Khloe took the wheel.
Things are certainly heating up between the two as they were spotted in Cecconi's in L.A. on April 10 accompanied by Khloe's sister Kourtney and her husband Scott Disick. It was also reported that after a romantic Italian dinner and the star spent a night in the rapper's house and left the next morning.
The reality star is clearly moving from her estranged husband Lamar Odom and refuses to take his calls. "She's been refusing to take his calls lately, according to Radar Online source. "Khloe is out in public with new guys all over town and it is killing Lamar."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6